Join for free
Page 50 of 132 « First < 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 > Last »
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2017, 12:51 PM

Re: Jokes for blokes

On their first night to be together, the newlywed couple went to change. The new bride comes out of the bathroom, all showered and wearing her beautiful robe.

The proud husband says, “My dear, we are married now, you can open your robe.”

The beautiful young woman opens her robe, and he is astonished.

-“Oh, oh, aaahhh,” he exclaims, “My God you are so beautiful, let me take your picture.”

Puzzled she asks, “my picture?”

He answers, “yes my dear, so I can carry your beauty next to my heart forever.”

She smiles and he takes her picture, and then he heads into the bathroom to shower. He comes out wearing his robe and the new wife asks,

-“Why do you wear a robe? We are married now.”

At that, the man opens his robe and she exclaims, “oh, oh, my, let me get a picture.”

He beams and asks, “why?”

She answers, “So I can get it enlarged!”
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2017, 03:29 PM

An older couple had been dating for years and one day they decided to get married, they decided to go out for a meal to discuss the forthcoming wedding, they had a long discussion about the finances , living arrangements and so on, eventually the subject of sex came up, the man asked " how often do you want sex"? She replied " I would like it infrequently", the man thought for a while then leaned forward and whispered " is that one word, or two?"
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2017, 03:45 PM

Its 1957 and bobby arrives at his girlfriends house for their date, Peggy Sue's father answers the door and invites him in, " what are you going to do on your date" asks the father, " well sir" replies bobby, " we'll probably go to a milk bar then to a drive in" " why don't you screw"? asks the father, " Peggy sue loves to screw, she'd screw all day if she could", just then Peggy sue comes down and her and bobby go to the car, a few minutes later Peggy sue storms back in slamming the door behind her," twist dad, its called the twist"....
Primus1
York

03-12-2017, 03:56 PM

A man is showing his girlfriend his new sports car, she's a girl that loves speed and is really excited,
" if I can get to 200 miles an hour will you take off all your clothes"? Asks her boyfriend, " yes " replies the girl, so off they go, soon the man gets to 200 and the girl takes off all her clothes, unable to concentrate, the man loses control and crashes upside down against a tree but the girl is thrown clear and is unhurt, " get help" says the boyfriend, " I'm stuck" the girl replies " but I'm naked and my clothes are gone" ,
The man takes off his shoe, " take this and cover your pubes"
The girl runs off with the shoe between her legs, soon she comes to a garage and runs up to a mechanic, " help help my boyfriends stuck" she cried, " sorry madam" replies the mechanic, " he's too far in for me to help'"...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2017, 08:11 PM

Brilliant Primus, Mrs Fox loves them jokes.....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 12:27 AM

A family are driving behind a rubbish truck when a dildo flies out and thumps against the windscreen.

Embarrassed, and to spare her young daughter's innocence, the mother turns around and says, "Don't worry, that was just an insect."

To which the daughter replies, "I'm surprised it could get off the ground with a cock like that."
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 12:31 AM

How does a Welshman find a sheep in tall grass?

Very satisfying.
Primus1
York

06-12-2017, 11:11 PM

An elderly man visits the doctor, he explains that he would like to get his young wife pregnant, the doctor gives him a plastic lidded cup and give a sperm sample so he can do a sperm count,
The following day the man returns and the doctor is surprised to see the cup is empty, " why didn't you give a sample" asks the doctor? "Well says the man, " I tried with my left hand, nothing, so I tried with my right hand, nothing, then my wife tried with her left hand, then her right hand, then her mouth, nothing, then her friend tried first with her left hand, then her right hand and then her mouth, still no joy, " " wait " said the doctor "your wife's friend tried" " yes" said the man, " and we still couldn't get the bloody lid off"....!!
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2017, 11:25 AM

21 Things You Can Only Say At Christmas -And get Away With it!

1. I prefer breasts to legs
2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
3. Smother the butter all over the breasts!
4. If I don’t undo my trousers, I’ll burst!
5. I’ve never seen a better spread!
6. I’m in the mood for a little dark meat.
7. Are you ready for seconds yet?
8. It’s a little dry; do you still want to eat it?
9. Just wait your turn, you’ll get some!
10. Don’t play with your meat.
11. Stuff it up between the legs as far as it will go.
12. Do you think you’ll be able to handle all these people at once?
13. I didn’t expect everyone to come at the same time!
14. You still have a little bit on your chin.
15. How long will it take after you put it in?
16. You’ll know it’s ready when it pops up.
17. Just pull the end and wait for the bang.
18. That’s the biggest bird I’ve ever had!
19. I’m so full, I’ve been gobbling nuts all morning
20. Wow, I didn’t think I could handle all that and still want more!
21. I do like a good stuffing.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

07-12-2017, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by doctor ->
21 Things You Can Only Say At Christmas -And get Away With it!

1. I prefer breasts to legs
2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
3. Smother the butter all over the breasts!
4. If I don’t undo my trousers, I’ll burst!
5. I’ve never seen a better spread!
6. I’m in the mood for a little dark meat.
7. Are you ready for seconds yet?
8. It’s a little dry; do you still want to eat it?
9. Just wait your turn, you’ll get some!
10. Don’t play with your meat.
11. Stuff it up between the legs as far as it will go.
12. Do you think you’ll be able to handle all these people at once?
13. I didn’t expect everyone to come at the same time!
14. You still have a little bit on your chin.
15. How long will it take after you put it in?
16. You’ll know it’s ready when it pops up.
17. Just pull the end and wait for the bang.
18. That’s the biggest bird I’ve ever had!
19. I’m so full, I’ve been gobbling nuts all morning
20. Wow, I didn’t think I could handle all that and still want more!
21. I do like a good stuffing.
Clever!

Page 50 of 132 « First < 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top