Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
telmar
yorkshire uk
telmar is female  telmar has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2010, 04:00 PM

Re: Favourite Perfume/Aftershave?

I do love perfumes but unfortunately, they do not like me and bring me out in rashes and itches. The funny thing is, though, I can wear any body spray or deodorants and they don't affect me at all. Funny peculiar, that's me!!!
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2010, 09:39 PM

My father never used any deoderant and only took a bath once a week.

These men in suits came once to analyse his feet. I found out later they were involved in chemical warfare but decided the Geneva Convention had banned such cruel and disgusting chemicals
Elizabeth
Cotswolds
Elizabeth is female 

20-10-2010, 07:31 AM

I use Coco Chanel but my favourite is Bois et Musc by Serge Lutens. Shame I can never smell them on myself
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2011, 02:29 PM

Has to be flowerbomb, by vicktor and roff, not sure if that is the correct spelling, I can't afford to buy iy, so I have a little spray when I go into department stores.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2011, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Jean ->
Has to be flowerbomb, by vicktor and roff, not sure if that is the correct spelling, I can't afford to buy iy, so I have a little spray when I go into department stores.
Is this to put up your Christmas wish list Jean?

My favourite is the original Herve Leger - once ordered it direct from Harrods (when I was working). Can't afford it now.

I also like Allure by Channel
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2011, 03:35 PM

I can't wear perfume anymore and even smelling it on others brings on headaches and dizziness. Right now the skin on my face looks sunburned - tight, red, itchy, flaking - because I rode in a vehicle 2 days ago with someone whose perfume and scented hairspray was overwhelming. It started as a rash and I woke up scratching my neck and face a few hours after the exposure. I'm about to go to a walk-in clinic to see if there's something I can apply to soothe it. Wish I was normal and could tolerate such chemicals, but it's not to be.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2011, 05:57 PM

had to stop for now makes my breathing worse
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2011, 06:03 PM

I use Chanel 5, but also like Aramis and 18?? both mens after shave lotions, also like Bronnleys English Fern but cant seem to get it now, must have stopped doing it.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2011, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Berxer ->
Is this to put up your Christmas wish list Jean?

My favourite is the original Herve Leger - once ordered it direct from Harrods (when I was working). Can't afford it now.

I also like Allure by Channel
no way, good idea but!
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2011, 07:05 PM

Call me a `softie` but Linda has got home early tonight so I am fresh out of the bath- a dab of something smelly and have rubbed exfoliant all over-soft as a baby`s bum I am

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top