Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2014, 11:46 PM

Re: Health Anxiety: can you worry yourself sick?

Linda, I'd advise you to buy a book written by Dr Claire weekes. Read it from cover to cover. Highlight passages that make you feel better. Use it like a bible and it will help you. I don't know what I would have done without it at some points in my life and won't part with it. This feeling can and will pass

Google her on Amazon and she has written a few books.
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2014, 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Depression, even now, is not fully understood. No point in saying `snap out of it` Been there had the tablets. My life will get better-that is my promise to myself.

Most of us will or have had some trauma in our lives that may require some sort of therapy -it does not mean we are ,and excuse the word,loonies though
Been down the therapy road. Didn't really help me much.

Originally Posted by Honey ->
I agree, this has been the worse time of my life since losing my mum, I feel like a child alone facing the world without those words of wisdom to guide me that I've had all of my life until now
So sorry to hear about that

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
Linda, I'd advise you to buy a book written by Dr Claire weekes. Read it from cover to cover. Highlight passages that make you feel better. Use it like a bible and it will help you. I don't know what I would have done without it at some points in my life and won't part with it. This feeling can and will pass

Google her on Amazon and she has written a few books.
Thank you, looks like I have a couple of books to look out for.
leogold
New Member!
Brisbane,Australia
leogold is female 

26-11-2014, 01:41 AM

I help/encourage people to find natural alternatives. I am very proud to represent doTERRA (Gift of the Earth). Number one essential oils company in the world and making a huge difference in peoples lives. [link removed] I call this retirement, enjoying every day helping those who want to know more and meeting new exciting people all the time. Health is priceless.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top