Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2014, 06:37 PM

Re: Fed-up with it!

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
Steve I'm off work with suspected Noro, but I don't actually think it's the full blown Noro, which I've had before. I've just been saying to my partner on the phone that I'm getting fed up of taking lots of ailments that are going, as my immunity must be low. It makes you feel like a moaning git, which I've never been in my life. Both my partner, and my infection control audit nurse best pal has said that you cannot possibly expect to get to a certain age and not take different ailments. It's still a nuisance though. I want to be at work. It'll be piling up at work, but I can't because of infection control. So, I'll go back to a huge workload and feel low again eventually! It's ridiculous.
Good point alice!

Where I work we have 36 residents and about 100+ staff plus all the visitors so we get loads of outbreaks of all sorts, especially at this time of year but I've always been lucky before.

We've not got any Norovirus at the moment but I think we had one resident isolated for a week - dunno why, so could be I've picked up a bug - I was in her room checking her electrical stuff last week!

Just thought of that! stevmk2

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top