Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2015, 04:08 PM

Post Christmas

Anyone started their Post Christmas healthy eating? I'm still eating goodies. I'm hoping to get back to swimming in the morning, and get back to the old routine.
eddie
shropshire UK
eddie is female  eddie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2015, 04:30 PM

Re: Post Christmas

We have several boxes of biscuits and choccies to eat our way through first!
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2015, 04:34 PM

Hi Eddie. Lovely to see you on OFF.

Yes, I've got goodies there too. I'll take some to work tomorrow and everyone else can pig out!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2015, 04:45 PM

No way, supermarket is selling off Christmas goodies at low prices cant pass up a bargain just be a size zero.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

04-01-2015, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
No way, supermarket is selling off Christmas goodies at low prices cant pass up a bargain just be a size zero.
lol Nom. I'll never be a size zero. Unless, of course, there's a two in front of it

My attitude has changed these days. I'll never be a skinny minnie. I like my food too much. I do eat healthily most of the time. Go swimming and walking. Don't smoke. Yes, I like a glass of wine or two.

I am who I am. My days of worrying about that are getting further and further away. I do need to cut down on the crisps though
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2015, 05:44 PM

Anyone started their Post Christmas healthy eating? I'm still eating goodies.
I was a good girl and ate healthily all over Christmas

I am very lucky in that my favourite foods are healthy.
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2015, 05:58 PM

I can't believe that I've put on 7 pounds since I gave up smoking so the first thing I've got to do is lose that but it's going to be hard all the time I've got to virtually carry a dead-weight where I work.

I'm having to cover 80% of all the maintenance so the garden looks like sh** yet, come April - May the manager will be whingeing about the state of the garden.................

614 more days working and that's it! stevmk2
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2015, 06:51 PM

I have done the 5 day not drinking thing for New Year.
Mind you not felt like doing much since my fall so it probably came
at the right time to knock the wine drinking and give myself a
detox. Yeah, good job my body thought of that one
I am now on my 6th day of not drinking alcohol but lots of
tea and water so far.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2015, 06:54 PM

I'm still eating Christmas goodies too. When they've all gone I shall go on the 5/2 diet for a couple of weeks. It's hard but it works..
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2015, 06:59 PM

Not had any 'goodies' as such here with OH working all over Christmas !! Still managed to put a pound on though!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top