Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2015, 08:37 PM

Re: Post Christmas

....... just about to pop another Ferrero in my mouth ...... mmmm!
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2015, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I'm still eating Christmas goodies too. When they've all gone I shall go on the 5/2 diet for a couple of weeks. It's hard but it works..
Carol, someone at work has done the 5/2 diet and I cannot believe the difference in her. She's half the size she was. She looks great.
Agent
north east
Agent is male  Agent has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2015, 10:39 PM

Well all I can thank god all the sloe gin seems to have evaporated and al the chocs have somehow managed to mysteriously disappeared .
So normal service will be resumed in the morning.. (hic)
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2015, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Agent ->
Well all I can thank god all the sloe gin seems to have evaporated and al the chocs have somehow managed to mysteriously disappeared .
So normal service will be resumed in the morning.. (hic)
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

06-01-2015, 09:21 AM

tyrell
South Eat England
tyrell is male  tyrell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2015, 02:23 AM

Yes, its the " I must eat Healthy , New Year New Me time" I find its best to wait until all the Xmas Goodies have all gone. Its a tough one found myself throwing away a 12 box of Mince Pies the other evening as I couldn't face eating any more Mince Pies. Got ambushed by a tin of biscuits and a tin of sweets last night they appeared from behind the sofa !
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

08-01-2015, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by tyrell ->
Yes, its the " I must eat Healthy , New Year New Me time" I find its best to wait until all the Xmas Goodies have all gone. Its a tough one found myself throwing away a 12 box of Mince Pies the other evening as I couldn't face eating any more Mince Pies. Got ambushed by a tin of biscuits and a tin of sweets last night they appeared from behind the sofa !
I haven't had one mince pie, but I've had one of everything else
Agent
north east
Agent is male  Agent has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2015, 12:58 PM

I've put a bit on as well. plus having drunk far far to much again..
But luckily I'm of to spend a month on a rig on the Caspian Its a bit like being in a Betty Ford clinic except I get paid for it. YAY
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

09-01-2015, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Agent ->
I've put a bit on as well. plus having drunk far far to much again..
But luckily I'm of to spend a month on a rig on the Caspian Its a bit like being in a Betty Ford clinic except I get paid for it. YAY
Agent, I think it's the actual Betty Ford Clinic I should've checked into!

Hope the month goes in quickly and you come back and enjoy spending your well earned cash
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by tyrell ->
Its a tough one found myself throwing away a 12 box of Mince Pies the other evening as I couldn't face eating any more Mince Pies.
Why didn't you put them in the freezer?

Personally I adore mince pies and regret that they're only available at Christmas. I've got round this problem by buying six dozen boxes and freezing them. This way I can have one or two a week throughout the year.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top