Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2015, 11:21 PM

Botched Up Bodies

This program is very interesting!
Have you had or would you ever have plastic surgery or dental surgery to improve your looks? If so are you happy with it?
I don't think I would unless I had real deformities.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2015, 11:30 PM

Re: Botched Up Bodies

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
Have you had or would you ever have plastic surgery or dental surgery to improve your looks? If so are you happy with it?

Same here Twiz. I saw some of the programme. That woman's nipples going 'mouldy' was just awful.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2015, 11:53 PM

No I haven't seen the programme Twiz and I would never have plastic surgery or dental surgery to improve my looks.
I dislike the 'cult' of smooth expressionless doll faces on top of turkey necks and and huge artificial bosoms that look like footballs.

I like the odd imperfection it makes people look unique and interesting
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 12:07 AM

I've had the programme on and I felt so happy for the man who had his teeth fixed.
His teeth were decayed and infected and he hadn't been able to smile or eat properly for years and he had them removed and implants used to give him new teeth, he was transformed!!
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 12:09 AM

There was one lady who can't close her eyes because of surgery she'd had on her eyelids which had gone wrong.
Too much skin was removed and she can't close her eyes ever. She has to coat them in a special gel at night to stop them drying out and her eyesight is damaged.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
you can't improve on perfection
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 12:23 AM

Liposuction would save me a lot of work - well some anyway.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 12:35 AM

Yes, Anita I felt really happy for that guy with the teeth!
Whereabouts would you have liposuction Mark? Perhaps you shouldn't answer that!
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 12:48 AM

Well the weight has gone on me belly - so my belly.
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 01:17 AM

When I was in my twenties I always thought without question that I would have plastic surgery when the time came that I needed it. That was until year's later I was told what they did. Something like skinning a rabbit before pulling it back. Forget that!

In the last 3 year's I've had two ops, one on my nose for sinus/headaches and the other for an impacted wisdom tooth. That was more than enough pain for me.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top