Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2020, 10:17 PM

Re: Last to post wins

It's very likely that the Northants Ninny will be in full lockdown pretty soon. Outside LTP.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2020, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
It's very likely that the Northants Ninny will be in full lockdown pretty soon. Outside LTP.
Aye, she's lurking about as I type. Time to batten down the hatches...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2020, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Sniff! Sniff!, smells like bottom-burping wimmin have been in the place overnight. I wish they'd learn to open a window after their eructations. If they think it will deter us blokes from entering, I have a supply of gas-masks to hand out.

You blokes are rude and vulgar and a thorough nuisance.
If you are not thinking of . . dare I say it . . . sex, you are on about your bodily functions and common habits.

Is it any wonder we are always asking you to leave our premises and not to darken our doors again?

Now be gone with you, and take your smelly gas-masks with you.

Shooo . .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2020, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

More nonsense and gibberish, I see.

If we were unfortunate enough to be in full lockdown, you would soon regret it, because it would give us much more time to chase you lot out, with a big stick!

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

31-10-2020, 12:00 AM

Aye, she's lurking about as I type. Time to batten down the hatches...

. . . and as for you Sir, 'tis you who 'lurk' - not I.

You 'men' are notorious lurkers.
If you are not lurking here, you are lurking in lay-bys, or the shrubbery, or street corners and doorways.

You have been seen and reported on many occasions, but it makes no difference, you can't help yourselves.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
. . . and as for you Sir, 'tis you who 'lurk' - not I.

You 'men' are notorious lurkers.
If you are not lurking here, you are lurking in lay-bys, or the shrubbery, or street corners and doorways.

You have been seen and reported on many occasions, but it makes no difference, you can't help yourselves.

It's a gift.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

31-10-2020, 12:13 AM

Working tomorrow so must away.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

31-10-2020, 12:21 AM

Working tomorrow so must away.

Good grief man!
Working? On a Saturday?
Sounds dead fishy to me . . .

Still, as long as it keeps you occupied and out of our hair for a few hours, I am well pleased.

Right ladies, I am orf to bed meself now.
I think they've all gone, and all the doors are locked, so I bid you dear ladies a peaceful night, full of sweet dreams.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

31-10-2020, 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good grief man!
Working? On a Saturday?
Sounds dead fishy to me . .

Still, as long as it keeps you occupied and out of our hair for a few hours, I am well pleased.

Right ladies, I am orf to bed meself now.
I think they've all gone, and all the doors are locked, so I bid you dear ladies a peaceful night, full of sweet dreams.
Tis true
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by judd ->
working tomorrow

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top