Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 10:51 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Nothing is safe with those marauding males about. Right - while they are gone - up with the drawbridge and down with the portcullis, turn the piranhas loose in the moat and let the hungry T Rex out to patrol the boundaries !

All done Tabby. Drawbridge up, portcullis down, pranhas ready and waiting and T Rex patrolling.

One way and another we should be able to have a peaceful day.
When the Piranhas have finished with them, I will fish out the bones for my dogs.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
All done Tabby. Drawbridge up, portcullis down, pranhas ready and waiting and T Rex patrolling.

One way and another we should be able to have a peaceful day.
When the Piranhas have finished with them, I will fish out the bones for my dogs.
You've forgotten our secret tunnel which goes underneath all of your so-called security measures. It's also too small for a T Rex to fit into. We can come and go as we please as evidenced by my presence here.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
You've forgotten our secret tunnel which goes underneath all of your so-called security measures. It's also too small for a T Rex to fit into. We can come and go as we please as evidenced by my presence here.

I see you are as an unpredictable pest Judd.
You sneak in here when you are supposed to be changing someone's plug, or doing something charitable for the community.
You can't have enough to do, but we can remedy that.

I have put your name down as a Meals on Wheels volunteer - with immediate start - and also as our 'Odd job man.'
You can start by fixing the catch on my front gate, but shift yourself because it's starting to get dark.
So come on, get your backside out that armchair by the fire, and go get your screwdriver. Chop chop.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 06:38 PM

I would have thought one of you wimmin could fix the latch on the gate, whilst making us coffee - good coffee mind, not the gripe water you usually make.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I would have thought one of you wimmin could fix the latch on the gate, whilst making us coffee - good coffee mind, not the gripe water you usually make.
Well said...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

04-11-2020, 07:34 PM

Well said...

No. You're wrong. It's not "Well said" at all!

It is typical of a man's attitude when asked to do something.
They always either turn their 'selective deafness' on, suddenly have to be somewhere, or plead tiredness.
It's not good enough.

As it happens, I have mended my gate meself now, but it has gone down in my little black book of all your errors.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

04-11-2020, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
No. You're wrong. It's not "Well said" at all!

It is typical of a man's attitude when asked to do something.
They always either turn their 'selective deafness' on, suddenly have to be somewhere, or plead tiredness.
It's not good enough.

As it happens, I have mended my gate meself now, but it has gone down in my little black book of all your errors.
Sorry, did you say something?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 08:09 PM

Sorry, did you say something?

I didn't hear anything.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

04-11-2020, 10:11 PM

No sign of the buggers for hours now. There must be some rubbish on TV.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

04-11-2020, 10:23 PM

Is Corrie still on on a Wednesday? Could explain their absence.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top