Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
buttercup
Wiltshire
buttercup is female  buttercup has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2010, 06:58 PM

Re: On which other forums do you post?

Originally Posted by merz ->
Just here....but do visit Dogsey once in a while........

Same as Merz
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2010, 07:02 PM

I am on a few other forums.

Dogsey

Basenji Forum

Caravan Talk

and FB although I don't post on there very often.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2010, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Old git ->
I forgot to mention I have been thrown out of the odd site or two over the years. Mild mannered,well behaved me??

Hard to believe I know
I am very surprised to hear that OG, why there's hardly a squeak from you, such an inoffensive fellow. It's their loss anyway.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2010, 08:27 PM

LOL, OG, I find that hard to believe!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2010, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
Sighthounds online
International falconry forum
Falconry questions
The hunting forum
Gundog & bird dog training forum
Ferret forum
Dogsey
I could have sworn I've seen you on Catsey, Cassie!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2010, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I could have sworn I've seen you on Catsey, Cassie!
I persuaded her to come over, Mags, but she hasn't posted lately.... Too catty....??
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2010, 11:11 PM

Oh yes I forgot that one lol I like it there but its too slow!! Its hours before some things get replies and im impatient when following threads. Its enjoyable though.

Oh I do live on Facebook though
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

02-10-2010, 12:00 AM

I reluctantly joined Facebook a few years ago at the urging of a friend; found it very confusing and difficult to navigate. Always getting weird messages about "poking", didn't know how to delete some of those strange messages.... had some going back to New Years '08!! Finally, in a post here some lovely person explained exactly how to cancel your account so I did; never regretted it.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2010, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
I reluctantly joined Facebook a few years ago at the urging of a friend; found it very confusing and difficult to navigate. Always getting weird messages about "poking", didn't know how to delete some of those strange messages.... had some going back to New Years '08!! Finally, in a post here some lovely person explained exactly how to cancel your account so I did; never regretted it.
I couldn't get on with Facebook at all. I would get loads of offers of 'friendship' from young men from Africa. Now why would a chap in his teens/20s want to be friends with a woman old enough to be his granny? Hmmmmmmmmmmm!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2010, 12:28 PM

Sometimes I will go onto a holiday forum if I want to know something about a place or hotel we are interested in going to for our holidays. I have found them to be very helpful....

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top