Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2010, 02:39 PM

Re: Separate bedrooms

Originally Posted by galty ->
So am I

Fancy meeting up some time

Travelling expenses will be expensive Galty!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2010, 04:37 PM

LOL, galty, I'm too set in my ways to contemplate a change in status!
telmar
yorkshire uk
telmar is female  telmar has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2010, 04:44 PM

My husband works permanent nights- so we are like ships that pass in the night!
june1958
Lancashire
june1958 is female  june1958 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2010, 11:17 PM

I sleep in with my little boy when other half is snoring, also, of course, when my little one isn't too good - but boy! I do wish I had that spare bedroom!! Who says you have to join the same bed as someone else? I am all for a good nights sleep and it doesn't mean you love your other half any the less!!

June x
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 09:47 AM

I have been married for 50years and I can still not get enough of my wifes company so seperate bedrooms is a 'No No'.

Sorry folks but I am definately of the opinion that the marriage bedroom is for two people.
If you want seperate bedrooms than why not get seperate homes?
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 10:57 AM

My wife has severe arthritis in her knees and hip and the slightest bump causes her extreme pain. As a result, we decided to try separate bedrooms. We now share our separate bedrooms with some of the dogs - two on mine, two on hers. Physically and emotionally, we have never been closer, so it has definitely not had a detrimental effect on our relationship and we still jump in the other's bed if we feel the need for a cuddle.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
I have been married for 50years and I can still not get enough of my wifes company so seperate bedrooms is a 'No No'.

Sorry folks but I am definately of the opinion that the marriage bedroom is for two people.
If you want seperate bedrooms than why not get seperate homes?
I wish!

You are entitled to your opinion Antibrown, but we don't all see it your way. I like my space at night and don't want another person to share it with me, even my husband.
buttercup
Wiltshire
buttercup is female  buttercup has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 06:47 PM

My husband and I had separate rooms for about five years before he died, mainly because of his snoring. Dogs have slept with me since he died which I found comforting. Now I have a border collie and staffie on the bed and Saluki in her bed by the side of my bed. Unfortunately border collie is now snoring but as he is 15 and has failing health I will forgive him

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top