Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
buttercup
Wiltshire
buttercup is female  buttercup has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 04:57 PM

Re: Wednesday

Lovely day today and quite warm. Lovely out with the dogs. Hope you managed the second walk DS.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 09:22 PM

Lovely day today-the sun has been shining most of day and it is much milder-around 16c...not quite as warm as were you are Dandysmom. Started to rain hard about half-hour ago........

Household jobs, walking and also been into town looking for pair of shoes for Nieces wedding. Was shocked to find the shop that I usually go to had shut down. I have lots of trouble finding shoes to fit, having one foot smaller than the other, and to find the shop that I usually get fixed up in no longer there, took away my determination to find shoes, so came home. Will try another shop maybe tomorrow........
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 09:35 PM

Hello everyone, I'm late clocking on as we've had our grandchildren all day. We took them out for the morning to expend some energy then after lunch they made up some balsa wood animal models.

Took them home at 6:30pm where I was persuaded to play a few games on their Wii ....... finally got home 8:45 exhausted!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 09:38 PM

Sounds like you had a good day with your grandchildren Mags-a happy exhaustion no doubt!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Sounds like you had a good day with your grandchildren Mags-a happy exhaustion no doubt!
It was a very enjoyable day, Merz ...... I love spending time with them.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 11:53 PM

I'm happy you enjoyed your day too Mags, grandchildren don't stay young for long do they? I've got my five asleep here overnight (plus Dizzy the dog). I'll have them all on my own tomorrow while my husband is at work so like you will be exhausted this time tomorrow. They play well together and I love having them.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top