Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2010, 04:12 PM

Re: It is Saturday, where did the week go?

My grandchildren attended our grandson's Beaver's bonfire party last night. Instead of sparklers the kids had light sticks!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2010, 04:55 PM

A lovely Autumn day if you like it chilly: cloudless blue skies, not windy, 6 C (43 F). I'm in Winter mode, wool hat, long underwear, should have worn gloves. November is already 4 degrees below normal. To the market, didn't need the library today (and when I got home found an e-mail notice that my cat book hold was in! and I was only a block away, had I known that!) We change to Standard time tonight, an extra hour sleep Sunday!
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2010, 05:16 PM

Where does the time go?

Today I met the chap who will speak at Jen`s funeral(a Methodist lay preacher so that will suit my mum)

The years fly but if I have realised one thing recently it`s the seconds and minutes we share with our loved ones that count

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top