Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 12:30 AM

Re: Winter Fuel Payment for State Pension recipients

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I'm on 4 weekly and was paid 19/11 ....

I'm on weekly pension and was also paid on 19th Mags.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I'm on weekly pension and was also paid on 19th Mags.
....... so it's not how frequent you are paid.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 02:18 PM

Just checked my online bank account, and mine went in today! I’m paid every 4 weeks, on a Friday.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 02:52 PM

Mine was paid into my account yesterday, it's usually around this time in November that it's paid every year. It doesn't much matter to me when it's paid as I give it away anyway!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2019, 05:48 PM

I received a letter from the Pensions people today to say, my winter fuel payment will be paid into my account, within the next three weeks.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2019, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I received a letter from the Pensions people today to say, my winter fuel payment will be paid into my account, within the next three weeks.
But still no one has come up with the order of selection the DWP use ?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2019, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Perhaps it's random so that no-one can "claim" preference .....
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2019, 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Perhaps it's random so that no-one can "claim" preference .....
Perhaps it's like retirement first payment dates, they are set by our National Insurance number. When I retired I expected pension payments to commence from my birthday but they did not. Further checking found how that is done.

Nothing is seldom straightforward where the government is concerned, always far more awkward and involved than is often necessary I feel. Try using some of the Inland Revenue websites for VAT or income tax assessment and that soon becomes apparent. Where it would be expected to click on the usual button or similar that is not the case, there may be a column heading that has to be clicked on instead. Confusing? Definitely!

The one exception to that may have been Vehicle Excise licensing. However, it soon becomes obvious that is not so. Those who own vehicles that are exempt as the emissions are below a certain level have to apply to pay nothing every year. What a waste of everybody's time that is and not to comply means a fine as many, including ex-police officers, have found to their cost.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2019, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->

It must be the ‘favourites’ that are paid first....hence why l haven’t received mine yet!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2019, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
It must be the ‘favourites’ that are paid first....hence why l haven’t received mine yet!

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top