Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 02:06 PM

Re: Motorcycle Time

Here are the £6.00 screws, better go and fit them before I lose them.

Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Here are the £6.00 screws, better go and fit them before I lose them.

At this rate Spitty, the bike will be worth quite a bit when your done??
Can't you get them at Screwfix or at an engineering supplies
shop??

D man! 🤔🤔
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 09:44 PM

Yes you can DM, just got a bit idle on this one, and considered the cost of fuel and time etc, etc.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

04-05-2021, 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Looks like a micro light on the floor Spitty ??

D man 😀😀😀

This is the latest addition to the hanger.
100cc horizontally opposed twin.

Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 08:50 AM

Looks like a mini version of the Lycoming we had in our Cessna. Nice bit of kit by the looks of it.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

09-05-2021, 01:59 PM

Hi Barry
Spent a couple of hours refitting the front end, got the covering coming tomorrow to finish the wings off.

Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 08:36 AM

Hi Barry
Spent a couple of hours refitting the front end, got the covering coming tomorrow to finish the wings off.
That's a funny-shaped motorcycle and I'm not sure that you'll be able to squeeze in next to the little fella there either.

It's impressive Spitty though I confess it's not something I've ever had any experience with.
I'd be scared to fly one, not least because I could imagine it winging it's way off into the distance while I screech impotently in the vain hope that the remote control suddenly behaves itself.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

10-05-2021, 11:12 AM

You're right Zaphod, it is a funny shaped Motorcycle.
I sprayed the side panels for the Honda and was advised to flat the painted surface with 2000 grade wet and dry before lacquering which I ignored. When I applied the lacquer, it made no difference to the sheen so its flat down again, paint flat and lacquer, here is the colour difference before I do that.

Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 11:50 AM

The aircraft is looking great Spitty and as for the bike, painting was always the hardest part for me, I never could spray properly so always put it out to the local spray shop.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 04:20 PM

You're right Zaphod, it is a funny shaped Motorcycle.
I sprayed the side panels for the Honda and was advised to flat the painted surface with 2000 grade wet and dry before lacquering which I ignored. When I applied the lacquer, it made no difference to the sheen so its flat down again, paint flat and lacquer, here is the colour difference before I do that.

Where do you live Spitty ??
In the garage ??
Coz your lounge looks a bit cramped at the moment 🤗 🤗

Donkeyman! 😀😀

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top