Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2012, 08:14 AM

Stormy Friday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCG3kJtQBKo

What a day it has started out to be,, Grey skies, rain, low temperatures and strong icy cold winds straight from Siberia. Mother natures creatures are frantically searching for food and shelter, even the hardiest of blackbirds are hiding in the lower branches of the trees.

Pans for today are the usual Friday one, cleaning the study with Fish and chip lunch at home followed by an afternoon doing absolutely nowt.

Grange over Sands park.

Have a great day everyone and remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AieU...eature=related
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2012, 10:18 AM

Re: Stormy Friday

Dunure Castle (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunure_Castle)

Good Morning Bob and Everyone! Not a good one at all either up here - heavy rain and strong cold wind!! That's Spring for you! Nearly time to change our clocks - last Sunday of this month!! Wonder what Summer will bring!

Lovely photo, Bob. Love those clips. Many thanks for sharing.

That photo of Dunure Castle I took a couple of years ago.

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day, whatever you do, or whatever the weather.

Take care and stay safe.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2012, 10:20 AM

Last day of Cheltenham Races today.
Been a beautiful week for everyone. At least no rain.
Be glad to get back to normal and able to park my car at the park and ride again.
Enjoy your weekend
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2012, 10:26 AM

A beautiful day here, one to get out in the garden and see what is poking it's head up through the ground.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2012, 10:35 AM

Good morning all. Dull and cloudy here again this morning, but it matters not as we are off to have some retail therapy (groan) for Mrs PM, but which should include bangers and mash at the local hostelry afterwards... Seeing friends this afternoon for coffee.

Have a good weekend, whatever you choose to do..

Barry
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2012, 12:41 PM

Were getting 21 cell today
the graff is of the chart on the weather chanal
and for the next weekup to 23 cell
were geting june temps in march was 15 cell last night at 11 pm
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2012, 01:08 PM

Good morning everyone another grey day.

I have caught the virus the rest of the family have so won't be doing much today except wrapping up in a rug and feeling sorry for myself .
Thank goodness my Daughter in law is feeling better and can cope without my help today.

Have a pleasant day one and all and stay well .
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2012, 01:41 PM

Good afternoon all, it's lashing rain and no sign of it letting up, but it's not getting me down, I'll be off to the local at lunchtime for refreshments and a bit of friendly slagging.
The Irish horses were well and truly hammered this year 16-3 and today is, as Shirley says, is the last day, ah well, we'll try again next year.
That virus is doing the rounds over here with a vengeance Meg, hope yours doesn't last long.
Enjoy the day folks, the ducks will.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2012, 01:53 PM

Hello everyone!

Overcast today but slightly warmer than yesterday.

I've been shopping and pottering around this morning in preparation for our son who will be staying for the weekend. We have a family Mother's Day lunch booked for Sunday so I regret to say () my diet will be put on the back burner this weekend!

Lovely photos Bob and Rosemary!

Barry, I would have thought you had got used to retail therapy by now ...... it keeps us ladies happy!

Meg, I'm so sorry you have caught the horrible virus again, this certainly has been a bad winter for you healthwise Plenty of rest needed, keep warm and drink plenty of fluids. Hope it will improve soon...

Enjoy your day folks
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2012, 02:08 PM

Good afternoon everyone.
The sun showed its face for half an hour but has disappeared again so we are back to dull, grey skies.
All plans for the day on the back-burner..waiting for the gas man instead. Oh joy!
Sorry you have caught the lurgy Meg, wish you better soon.
Enjoy the day folks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top