Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2012, 03:19 PM

Re: A Happy Tuesday

Good afternoon all, sorry but Im in a mad rush, the wifes brother asked us down to Wexford for a couple of days and we jumped at the offer, going a bit stir crazy in the house. See you all again sunday or monday so keep my seat warm, Take care folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2012, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
Good morning all. There's a 90% chance of rain again today so I doubt I'll be riding around on my scooter today. They, who know such things, have predicted a dry day for Friday.

I was honored with a best photo of the week award by a photographic forum in Canada. It makes me chuckle because I had only been a member for 3 days and the lady who was the moderator/judge said the top 5 choices for the award that week were all mine. LOL Still, I graciously accepted the honor and continue to post away.

Also on the photo news I've submitted my photo of Packy the elephant to the Portland Zoo. They are celebrating Packy's 50th birthday next week and put out a request for visitors who have photos of him. This particular photo has won me a couple of prestigious awards so I hope I get published.

Photo of the Week

Photo of the year - "Packy"

Many congratulations to you, Bob - you have every reason to feel honoured as your photos capture every feature and expression of wild animals.

Well done on winning a couple of prestigious awards for Packy's 50th birthday too.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2012, 04:27 PM

Good afternoon all

A dry, ok day today. Had a dental check-up this morning, and as I suspected, have to return for a replacement filling. After that, we took Alfie down to the beach, he loves it there playing with his frisbee

Some great photos on here again

Barry, hope your results are good

Just been having a little read and my eyes feel very tired......must be the sea air
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2012, 05:45 PM

Hope you are alright plantman, fingers crossed.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top