Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2012, 08:06 AM

Thursday a day to travel

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t_PDU5RmBw&feature=fvst

It has the makings of a good day today, not to cold, no winds and the sun has come out to play.
Mother natures creatures are in fine voice and trying to wake everyone up and the farm yard animals are also helping to lift the decibles.

Plans for today are to finish Coffee and Crumpets, load the car and then travel down to my Daughters for the week-end where I am sure a good time will be had by everyone.

Wastwater Screes

Have a good day but dont forget

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqwnSxNZLuQ
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2012, 08:56 AM

Re: Thursday a day to travel

Morning everyone. Thick fog and a frost overnight here, but hopefully it will burn off later and turn out to be a nice day.

I planned to set some more veg seeds going this morning, we have some trials to do with some seeds from Thompson and Morgan, and the packets contain new varieties with just a code number, so it will be interesting to see what grows.

Chicken and leek pie for lunch, a walk with the dogs afterwards and then feet up in the garden with a book this afternoon methinks..

Have a safe journey Bob, enjoy the time with your family..

Enjoy your day folks..

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2012, 10:12 AM

Crinan Canal, Skipness.

Morning Bob, Barry and Everyone A beautiful sunny start to the day so far! It is supposed to be good over the weekend as well - makes a lovely change

Love the photo Bob and the clips! An ex boss of mine was called Del Shannon - but he was no where like the singer! I enjoyed that clip, memories!!

Hope you and yours have a safe journey to your daughter and enjoy a lovely weekend.

Sounds a yummy meal, Barry! Making my mouth water

Enjoy a good day everyone.

Take care and stay safe.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2012, 10:52 AM

Good morning all. Love the photos of your Spring world. Unfortunately we have a bit of a problem as we had record March snow yesterday. Local towns got hammered with mountain areas measuring their snowfall in feet. When will it end?

This looks like no excitement day here. I need to get out for a quick pickup of bread & eggs but that will do it for me. No plans. Have a great day all & enjoy your weather.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2012, 11:50 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely start to the day .

I am taking my car for its MOT later and I had a message from my Daughter in law to say she is feeling really ill again so I am going round to see if I can help even if it is only playing with the babies while she has a break.

Only a few weeks to go before we all go on holiday together it will be good to have a break . We will be staying in a farmhouse in Devon with a heated swimming pool, large garden and playroom for the children.

Have a pleasant day everyone.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2012, 01:46 PM

Hello everyone

Another beautiful sunny day here, 13ºC now and expected to rise to 17ºC .......that will be more like it!

I'll be spending most of this afternoon in the garden, it's in need of a good tidy up once more.

Bob (AB), I hope you have a great weekend at your daughter's, I wish you a safe journey.

BobM, sorry to hear your weather is so bad - did you manage to take any snowy pics to share with us?

Meg, oh dear, it seems you just can't stay away from all the virus's lately ...... I hope you don't pick up another one today

Enjoy your day everyone!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2012, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Hello everyone

Another beautiful sunny day here, 13ºC now and expected to rise to 17ºC .......that will be more like it!

I'll be spending most of this afternoon in the garden, it's in need of a good tidy up once more.

Bob (AB), I hope you have a great weekend at your daughter's, I wish you a safe journey.

BobM, sorry to hear your weather is so bad - did you manage to take any snowy pics to share with us?

Meg, oh dear, it seems you just can't stay away from all the virus's lately ...... I hope you don't pick up another one today

Enjoy your day everyone!
I live in the valley which hasn't seen any snow. I was surprised by about 2 inches of the white stuff when leaving for McDonald's so I. Didn't have my camera.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2012, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
I live in the valley which hasn't seen any snow. I was surprised by about 2 inches of the white stuff when leaving for McDonald's so I. Didn't have my camera.
That's a shame Bob, when do you get your new camera?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top