Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2012, 09:17 AM

Good Morning Friday!

Morning All Not so nice start today - but then can't expect anything else! Yesterday was beautiful.

Hope to get Loki out for long walks today as it was only shorter ones yesterday because it was so warm outside and the heat goes for her!!

Hope Bob and his OH will have a safe journey to their daughter and enjoy a great weekend.

Hope everyone will enjoy Friday.

Take care and stay safe
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2012, 10:15 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday!

A very good morning to you Rosemary and to all who follow.

A bit of DIY for me this morning, re-pointing the patio slabs as the winter frost has broken the old stuff out. Chicken stir fry for lunch, a walk with the dogs and then friends are coming over for coffee later.

Have a great day and hey, take care out there...

Barry
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2012, 10:33 AM

What a glorious day it is going to be today. Very warm first thing. could do to be at the seaside.
Looking forward to the weekend as good weather forecast again,
Enjoy your day
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2012, 01:07 PM

Good morning all. We're getting into dryer weather for the next few days so I'll be looking for my chance to get out. No particular plans except to tape a nap after I return from my morning routine. I'm dragging this morning as I didn't get a sound sleep last night.

I hope you all enjoy the Spring weather near you.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2012, 01:13 PM

Good morning fellow members and a gorgeous sunny one it is too now that the fog has lifted.

Shopping done and put away I am off to help with the children soon .
Have a pleasant day everyone .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2012, 01:36 PM

Hello everyone

A truly gorgeous day here and already showing 17ºC.
I've made sure all my chores were completed this morning so I can spent a few hours in the garden this afternoon.

Tomorrow is my husband's birthday so we will be going out for a meal later with our daughter, SIL and children.

Don't forget that British Summertime starts this weekend and we put our clocks forward 1 hour!

Enjoy your day and weekend ahead, folks...
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2012, 02:01 PM

Goood afternoon to you all Much colder here today than yesterday and still cloudy although the sun is trying to show itself.

Hope it stays dry over the weekend so that I can get out into the garden and also paint my lounge

Will be clocking up a fair few miles later on as have to go to a couple of places the other side of Carlisle, and then a couple of places in the Lake District for work and will be late home, but at least I can take Bonnie with me. Hope the sun is shining there so I can see the views

Enjoy the rest of the day folks
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2012, 04:17 PM

Yesterday was beautiful and really warm, spent all day in the garden. Today is not half as nice, mist this morning and now itstrying to get out but its cold. Hope you enjoy your day.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2012, 04:51 PM

A lovely warm, sunny day here. Had shopping delivered early and then had to go out. Also chose our floor tiles for the kitchen, so after a late lunch I am now ready to do a bit of gardening.
Enjoy your day each.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top