Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2012, 08:37 AM

Springlike Saturday

A very good morning to you all.

Foggy at the moment but forecast to burn off to give us another beautiful spring day, fingers crossed the're right eh..

Nothing much planned other than a hair cut for me from Mrs PM and a haircut for little Alfie from the both of us...poor little tike, he doesn't know what he's in for.... (will post before and after photos later..

Fajitas for lunch and then relaxing with a book in the garden will complete our day methinks..

Have a great Saturday yourselves and hey, let's be careful out there today...

Barry
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2012, 09:19 AM

Re: Springlike Saturday

Good morning to everyone.
The weather here is sunny and mild, another lovely Spring day.
I have done little for the past few days because of a nasty chest infection.
If the weather continues to warm up I will wrap up and sit in the garden with a book and give my lungs some sweet fresh air.
I hope every one has a lovely day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2012, 10:44 AM

Good morning everyone and a really beautiful one it is too.
I am heading out to do some jobs in the garden while Chloe supervises from her comfy spot on the lawn.

Have a pleasant day one and all
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2012, 11:27 AM

Glasgow Green

Good Morning Everyone Another dull start to the day - think the nice sunny day we had on Thursday is all we are going to get! Still it is dry and that is the main thing!

Hope everyone will enjoy Saturday.

Stay safe and take care
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2012, 12:11 PM

Good morning everybody, looks like its going to be a lovely day today. Just back from dog walking. Plenty to do today, gardening and painting sorry to hear you have a chest infection Mesco, lets hope it goes soon!

Enjoy the rest of your day folks

Scabious wildflower

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2012, 01:14 PM

Hello folks!

Superb day here with an expected 20ºC this afternoon!
Have bought some yellow violas which I'll be planting in an ornamental wheelbarrow this afternoon to deter two neighbouring black toms from using it as their toilet

Lovely photos Rosemary and Marian, the scabious is a beautiful colour...

Barry, I'm looking forward to young Alfie's haircut later!

We are going out for a family meal later to celebrate hubby's birthday, a good excuse to relax the diet!

Have a great weekend everyone!
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2012, 07:40 PM

lovley flower Marpaul
just bought some of those today to plant
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2012, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Good morning everybody, looks like its going to be a lovely day today. Just back from dog walking. Plenty to do today, gardening and painting sorry to hear you have a chest infection Mesco, lets hope it goes soon!

Enjoy the rest of your day folks

Scabious wildflower

Thanks Marian. The infection really got a hold and I feel weak and wobbly and no energy. It cheered me up being in the garden for an hour or two, watching the insect life waking up from their winter sleep. Loads of Ladybirds around.
Beautiful flower by the way.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2012, 11:57 PM

Pleased to hear it, looks like its going to be nice for the next few days which will do you good I've got loads of ladybirds in garden too. I've never seen so many. I've got lots of clusters on a rhoddodendrun bush. Glad you like the flower
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2012, 12:18 AM

A beautiful flower, Marian, and my favourite colour as well.

I was going to take it easy and sit out with my Code Breaker today whilst it's been warm, but I felt guilty because of all the jobs I've neglected. If it's nice tomorrow, I'll treat myself to doing nowt.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top