Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2012, 07:25 AM

Summertime Sunday

Good morning folks, British Summertime officially starts today, the sun is up already and I'm raring to go...

Trouble is that Mrs PM has a stinking cold, and has gone back to bed for awhile, so I'm dog sitting very quietly deciding whether to have breakfast without her or to carry on regardless..I'll probably wait a bit then see if she wants breakfast in bed..must keep her strength up while she's pooly..

Not much planned other than pottering in the garden and there's a chance my youngest daughter might call in on her way to a Sunday market.

Have a good day and I hope the sun shines for you all..

Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2012, 09:02 AM

Re: Summertime Sunday

Good morning Barry and all who follow....

Another lovely sunny day and word has it that it's going to last until at least Thursday. Make the most of it folks as when it does change, it will last for weeks and weeks!

No special plans for today other than spending time in the garden this afternoon.

Enjoy your day everyone!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2012, 09:35 AM

The old Templeton's Carpet Factory Building at Glasgow Green, Glasgow

Good Morning Barry, Mags and All Lovely sun shining thru' the mist now! Looks to be a lovely day up here as well - so nice walkies for me today with Loki; not sure where she'll take me though

Yesterday we had lovely walkies and also sat out on the veranda, which was nice! Got a chance to catch up with my book

Hope, Barry, your wife feels a bit better as the day goes on - a wee Toddy may help her.

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care and stay safe
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2012, 11:42 AM

Good morning all another lovely day I could get used to this.

I am hoping to do a bit more work in the garden, yesterday a neighbour came out to chat and held me up.

Have an enjoyable day whatever you decide to do .
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2012, 12:57 PM

'afternoon Barry, Meg, Mags, and Brandykins

Gosh, I can't beleive how quickly the weekends seem to come round, and I missed Saturday too

Anyway, sun is shining and all seems well with the world

Hope Mrs. PM feels better this afternoon, lovely photo Brandykins I do like looking at good architechture.

Best wishes to all of you.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2012, 01:31 PM

Good afternoon to you all. Another lovely sunny day again, it makes you feel good to be alive

I survived my early start this morning but feeling somewhat jaded now as didn't sleep well as worried about not getting up in time

Bought a few plants on the way home so will put them in garden this afternoon. Hope Mrs PM is feeling better this afternoon Barry. Love the photo of the carpet building Brandykins.

bonnie in the solway
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2012, 04:10 PM

Poor Mrs PM missing the good weather.Thats a nice building, I like to see the old mills, possibley because I come from the industrial north. Been doing housework today, too warm outside for Phoebe and I.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2012, 04:52 PM

Damn mower spontaneously combusted today off tomorrow to purchase another.. no bi deal really as it came as part of the house. Now having silly regional accent debate with himself as I want one with a 'gr-arse' box & he wants one with a 'gr-ass' box!!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2012, 05:22 PM

Good afternoon all, we enjoyed ourselves staying with the brother-in-law and his lovely wife Martha, and what a wonderful cook she is too, her scones and flakey pastry are out of this World, I'm afraid to step on the scales (so is the missus) after a week of over indulgence. The weather was great and we went out in his little boat a few times, very enjoyable this boating thing. Back to the big city now but with this free travel pass I'll be off like a hare the first chance I get.
Hope the good Woman improves soon Barry.
Love all the photo's.
Take care and stay alert Folks.

Courtown Harbour, Wexford.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2012, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Good afternoon all, we enjoyed ourselves staying with the brother-in-law and his lovely wife Martha, and what a wonderful cook she is too, her scones and flakey pastry are out of this World, I'm afraid to step on the scales (so is the missus) after a week of over indulgence. The weather was great and we went out in his little boat a few times, very enjoyable this boating thing. Back to the big city now but with this free travel pass I'll be off like a hare the first chance I get.
Hope the good Woman improves soon Barry.
Love all the photo's.
Take care and stay alert Folks.

Courtown Harbour, Wexford.
Good to see you back, Jem - I'm glad you've had a lovely time, sounds like you have been slightly spoilt!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top