Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2012, 07:40 AM

Wednesday, a relaxing day

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C6J9gij5SQ

Another lovely day ahead of us and mother natures creatures welcoming it in full voice as they have been since 4:00 am this morning.
On our walk it seemed like everyone of mother natures birds were out and about, even the Peacocks were balancing on the farm gate, pity I did not have my camera.

With the weekly shopping done and Coffee and Hot cross buns on the desk I am going to relax until she who must be obeyed gets back from our neighbours and then it will be full steam ahead with the relaxing program. Lunch is Fish and Chips with Mushy peas to be served on the dining room table before we spend the afternoon relaxing in the garden.

One of the Islands in Thirlmere taken yesterday with the reflections adding to the beauty.

Have a great day everyone and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-GOgLS0DIU
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2012, 08:29 AM

Re: Wednesday, a relaxing day

Good Morning Bob and Everyone Beautiful start to the day up here as well

It was lovely yesterday and I enjoyed my birthday - another year older but can't seem to get past 21

Loki sat out in the shade on the veranda yesterday and I joined her and enjoyed an afternoon of reading then out with Loki in the evening. Same plans for today!

Love that photo, Bob, looks beautiful. Many thanks for sharing and for the links as well

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today

Loch Awe taken a couple of years ago.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2012, 09:04 AM

Good morning Bob and all to follow.
Good morning to you Rosemary and belated birthday wishes for yesterday...I was going to come to your party but had forgotten where Scotland was...

Chores done and just having coffee before a trip to the garden centre with Mrs PM, although just window shopping I am assured....

Salmon and roast spring veg for lunch and then an afternoon in the garden with a book is on the cards for this afternoon methinks..

Have a great day all and hey, take it easy today...

Barry
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2012, 10:09 AM

Another beautiful day here, wish i could say that i will be sat relaxing but i will be at work slogging away in an office with not much natural lighting.
Oh well a weeks holiday in a couple of days so cannot wait.
Enjoy your day
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2012, 10:30 AM

Good morning everybody and what a lovely one it is too

Am just catching up with emails etc before I have to go out for work. On days like this its great driving around the Cumbria countryside. I will eventually end up at Allonby a small seaside resort so Bonnie will get a walk on the beach which she'll love.

Hoping to cut some more grass when I get home, so no relaxing for me I did take a few hours off yesterday morning and took Bonnie to Crummock Water for a little walk. Will post a few photos later.

Belated birthday wishes for yesterday Rosemary, hope you had a good day

Have a good day folks

AB I also go up the Mosser road to Darling Fell but don't recall seeing a bench! The actual climb up the fell is very steep, or perhaps there's an easier way??
Crummock Water
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2012, 10:31 AM

Good morning everyone Isn't this weather unbelievable , it is so beautiful here with the spring flowers blooming and the lambs off to a good start in the warm sun.

I am busy making bread for the family today then hope to clean my windows so that is my day sorted.

Enjoy your day whatever you decide to do .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2012, 12:46 PM

Hello everyone on this gorgeous, sunny day! We are certainly going to miss this next week when the black clouds start rolling overhead

Nothing special on the cards for today, just enjoying the garden.

Azz, go careful if you decide to do more "tree felling' this afternoon!

Rosemary, I hope you had a lovely birthday yesterday.... sorry we missed it...

Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2012, 03:13 PM

Many thanks Folks for the Birthday Wishes - 21 again (and again)

Just spent a quiet day with Loki and the parrots - being entertained by them

Thanks again for the Birthday Wishes

Take care
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2012, 03:16 PM

Good afternoon all, another beautiful day here and all is well, the wife's in her garden, I'm just pottering around the place and generally getting in the way, I had enough sunbathing yesterday and I'm like an old lobster all red and stiff, tried watching afternoon TV and got fed up, God you'd want a gas mask on you watching all those old war films channel 4 shows, I hate war films.
Rosemary I hope you had a great birthday, many more to you.
Take care folks in the sun or you'll end up like me.

This proud looking butterfly has every right to be, what a lovely pattern on it's wings, you can't beat Mother nature, the best designer in the business.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2012, 03:21 PM

Happy belated birthday, this way you can have two for the price of one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top