Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2012, 07:16 AM

Freedom Thursday

Good Morning everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CxQEZGWioM

Another nice day in the making but with a lower temperature, mother natures creatures were out in force welcoming the day and there was the cry of a vixen in the distance which started the Buzzard flying around.

Plans for today are, first to wish Rosemary a belated Happy Birthday and may you have many more wondeful ones.

The rest of the day is all mine as she who must be obeyed is off shopping in Carlise with a friend. I will take time out to go for lunch at some local establishment, it will save me having to wash the pots and pans. The afternoon is going to be much the same as the morning or it will be unless she who must be obeyed comes home early.

Thirlmere, another from Tuesday.

Marian, the bench is there I can assure you, this is a picture of it on Google Earth.

The climb is steep but it depends which way you go to the summit as to how steep it is.
The photo is from 'Every Trail ' and it shows the circle of the walk, I think it is better going anti-clockwise as the steep bit only really comes towards the end of the trail.

Have a wonderful day everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXAffP-xuGg
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2012, 09:11 AM

Re: Freedom Thursday

Morning all. Another beautiful start here in Sherwood, where we will be walking the dogs shortly after our coffee.

I'm cooking a chicken korma for lunch and then friends are visiting this afternoon.

Have a great day and hey, let's be careful out there...

Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2012, 09:21 AM

Good morning Bob, Barry and all to follow

Another stunning day here, the birds are trilling away and a dog is barking in the distance.

We were going to the Garden Centre this morning but my dear husband remembered at the last minute that the car has to go in for its MOT this morning So my plans have to be changed, I was hoping to buy some plug plants to pot on but that will have to wait for another day now

Bob, lovely scenes of your countryside again!

Enjoy your day everyone!
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2012, 09:36 AM

What a beautiful day, the sun is shining the birds are singing my beautiful girls (2 gorgeous cats) want to be out a lot in the fresh air. lots to do today and not a lot of me time, but hey ho, week off after tomorrow morning.
enjoy your day all
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2012, 10:18 AM

Good morning everyone. The sun is shining and the birds are twittering, bliss!

Love the photo of Thirlmere AB. I've driven past it but never had the opportunity to explore it which I'll have to rectify now I've seen your photos

Busy day today, lots of doggie stuff to do and also need to go into Carlisle and top up with diesel now that the government has got everybody panic buying and I'm running low.

Enjoy the rest of the day folks
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2012, 10:38 AM

Mull of Kintyre (took this a couple of years ago)

Good Morning Bob and Everyone Many thanks, Bob, for your birthday wishes

Another lovely start to the day up here as well, lots cooler as well, which Loki likes - she is out on the veranda just now in the shade. Will be taking her a walk about once she has her morning rest, when her meds will have settled

Love your photos, Bob, - wish I lived near there! The scenery is gorgeous! Love the reflections in the lake.

Great links as well. Many thanks for sharing.

Hope you all enjoy a great day.

Take care and stay safe
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2012, 11:42 AM

Good morning everyone first a belated Happy Birthday to Rosemary , I hope you had a lovely day

Another heavenly day here and I am just about to hang out a second load of washing before doing some jobs in the garden.
Have a pleasant day everyone .
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2012, 11:55 AM

Good morning all, a great day here also. I'm delighted to see you all in such good form, amazing what a bit of Sun can do. Carlisle seems to be a very popular place, never been there, what's the pubs like?. Lovely scenes folks, Mull of Kintyre looks lovely Rosemary, we used to have a version of the song up in the local, "Mulligan's Tyre", old Mulligan'a car was forever getting punctured..
Take care folks.

County Wicklow, plenty of sheep there, wonder if they're singing ba ba ba Barbra Ann.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2012, 09:40 PM

It was haircut day for Phoebe today and she looks like a younger much slimmer model,it was warm this morning but there was a cold wind blowing this afternoon.Went to the garden centre and bought some solar lights for the garden and some paint for the garden gates and the fence which hides the calor gas containers.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2012, 10:51 PM

AB completely forgot to say thanks for posting the photo of the bench and for the Everytrail snapshot. Its a small world as I see that it was posted by Loweswater cam which is how I found out about the view from Darling Fell and I just had to see it for myself I also met the Hileys once when I'd just been up Sale Fell. I haven't kept up with their website for a while now but will rectify that soon

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top