Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2012, 07:16 AM

Colder Friday

Good morning everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pulAE2r_fCU

I think the summer is on it's way out as the temperatures have dropped drastically it is down to 3 degrees. The skies are a light grey and there is a hint of sun but thats it. Mother natures creatures are frantically looking for food, no sooner have we put it down than it is gone.Got back home to find 4 Seagulls competing for the loudest voice and I thought how can people sleep with that noise.

Plans for today are the normal Friday ones, study clean up, Fish and chips for lunch followed by an afternoon of catching up on correspondence and relaxing with a book and Napoleon for company.

Roe Deer at Milnthorpe.

Have a great day everyone and dont forget,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRmYHsMDh9o
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2012, 09:04 AM

Re: Colder Friday

Good morning everyone brrr certainly a change in temperature today .
I have two lots of babysitting today so will be rushing around to get my jobs done .

Have a pleasant day everyone .
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2012, 09:46 AM

Seil Island (taken a couple of years ago )

Good Morning Bob, Meg and Everyone It is a lovely sunn but awfy cold morning so far! Yesterday turned very dull and really cold, I had to put the heating back on! Rain is on the way, according to the forecasts, for tomorrow, which is typical - weekend weather

Lovely photo, Bob, wish I could take photos as good as you do Love those clips as well, especially the Judy Garland one! Many thanks for sharing them

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day.

Take care and stay safe
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2012, 10:30 AM

Good morning all, the weather has taken a turn for the worst over here too, I hope those lovely few days were not our ration of sunshine for the year, but after the last couple of Summers I wouldn't be surprised. Nothing to do today except a visit to my old pals in the local. I love those pictures Folks, keep them coming.
Enjoy your day folks.

This is a bad shot of one of my favourite Dublin pubs, but it's the only photo I have of it.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2012, 10:33 AM

Good morning everyone. Also colder here this morning and it was lovely and sunny earlier but just looked out the window and its gone quite cloudy.

Lovely photos again

Office bound this morning and household/garden chores this afternoon as working most of the weekend.

Enjoy the rest of the day folks
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2012, 12:53 PM

Hello folks!

Although it's sunny here, the temperature has plummeted and we've just reached 10ºC here.

Went to the Garden Centre this morning and bought a few plants in readiness for the hanging baskets - also bought a couple of basket liners. The prices of plants here seem to have soared this year, they must make huge profits in GC's!

Lovely pictures again everyone .....Jem was your pub photo taken after you had downed a few pints of Guiness?

Enjoy your day!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2012, 04:51 PM

Lovely pictures again everyone .....Jem was your pub photo taken after you had downed a few pints of Guiness?
Bang on Mags!, as the man says, you've got the measure of me.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2012, 10:13 PM

Lovely pictures on here again

Marian, that is one of my favourite scenes - a woodland full of bluebells

Mr Berxer surprised me today by purchasing a magnolia tree, it was half price in the garden centre.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top