Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2012, 07:17 AM

Grey sky Saturday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iilyMcqG6Xs

The day has started with a ground frost but there is a hint of sun behingd the grey clouds so maybe the day will get brighter and warmer, 2 degrees at the moment.
All mother natures creatures were happier when the food arrived and scurried around getting it and returning to the hedgerows. The cows seemed restless going by the noise they were making and there is a strong aroma in the air from the farmer muck spreading.

Nothing planned for today, yet, but who knows what she who must be obeyed will dream up for later on. I know Lunch is at home and the afternoon we have friends round so I will make the best of a relaxing morning.

Have a great day everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8XmLuTmKIM
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2012, 09:07 AM

Re: Grey sky Saturday

Good morning everyone it certainly is grey skies here and chilly.

Thinking of washing some paintwork today, the grandchildren's tiny fingermarks seem to get everywhere .

Have a pleasant day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2012, 09:18 AM

A very good morning to you all from a grey and cold Midlands.

I'm doing some inside DIY jobs while it's cold, a bit of painting in the bathroom and making good the tile grout in the kitchen..

Fajitas for lunch, out with the dogs and then a book by the fireside this afternoon methinks...

Have a good day yourselves..

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2012, 09:24 AM

Seil Island

Good Morning Bob, Meg, Barry and Everyone Lovely and sunny up here so far but greyish skies in the horizon coming up! Snow caps on the mountain range behind Ben Lomond as well - which I can see today as there is no heat haze about! It is very cold and yesterday was freezing, had to put the heating back on!

Loki will be taking me walkies later on, not sure where She only took me on shorter ones yesterday!!

Soochie (my African Grey parrot) is singing "you are my sunshine" at the moment and noises from PJ in the chorus

Love that photo, Bob, and your links. Many thanks for sharing.

Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday.

Take care and stay safe
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2012, 11:02 AM

'morning AB, Meg, Barry, Rosemary and all followers

There is talk that we get some snow this weekend it does not feel cold enough but up in the clouds it maybe

As it is drizzling outside I will spend the day sorting paperwork that has got in a real mess over the winter months

Thanks for posting the photos AB / Rosemary a lovely scenic view does wonders for ones blood pressure, just like stroking my dog (one day I will get around to learning how to do this posting photo thing)

Have a good day all of you.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2012, 12:49 PM

Hello everyone!

Very chilly and grey here, I've donned a fleece and feel a lot more comfortable ...... I don't want to put the heating back on unless my teeth are chattering and it's really necessary.

Took a trip to the Garden Centre again this morning, bought a few more plants and a replacement hose attachment.

Beautiful pics again, Bob and Rosemary, I do envy your part of the country.

I've just realise it's the 1st of April tomorrow ...... I wonder what mischief our Jem will get up to!

Enjoy your weekend!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2012, 01:16 PM

Good morning all! More rain here in a never ending pattern. No real plans therefore so I'm off to McDonald's for a few hours this Saturday morn. Have a good weekend.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2012, 03:20 PM

Good afternoon all, it's not too bad here today, spasms of sunshine and still warm. I'll have the two boys down in a few minutes so I better say hello before they start playing their games on this thing, I don't get a look in then. Nothing strange or wonderful happening so I'm out to the shed to throw a bit of paint here and there to freshen it up.
Enjoy the weekend Folks.

The wife's tulips are out, (No these are not her's) I'm not really a flower person but I do like roses and tulips.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2012, 03:30 PM

Got up to a heavy mist today then the sun burnt it away and lo and behold the wet stuff arrived, at the moment its sunny,and I am fed up as being a clever dick I had windows 7 put on here and cant find a damned thing.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2012, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
'morning AB, Meg, Barry, Rosemary and all followers

There is talk that we get some snow this weekend it does not feel cold enough but up in the clouds it maybe

As it is drizzling outside I will spend the day sorting paperwork that has got in a real mess over the winter months

Thanks for posting the photos AB / Rosemary a lovely scenic view does wonders for ones blood pressure, just like stroking my dog (one day I will get around to learning how to do this posting photo thing)

Have a good day all of you.
Do you have a Photobucket Account? If not, you should get one - it is a free photo holding site. Here is a link for you - Just click on this link - http://photobucket.com/ and register for an account. It is free.

The following link is a tutorial - if you need it.

http://tutorials.photobucket.com/

Once you upload your photos to Photobucket you can edit them, and then copy the IMG code and paste it on the thread you wish to post your pics onto, such as the Good Morning thread! I love to see pics of other places. Good luck

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top