Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2012, 07:11 AM

Winters return Sunday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay7Y7ShIm3Y

A winters day is coming, the temperature is down to 1 degree and with a wind coming straight from the Trossacs it feels much colder,the birds were few and far betwwen this morning, choosing to stay in the nest keeping young ones warm. The young cows refused to come out of the shippen. Even the hardy Seagulls were not around.

Plans for today are a quick visit to Tesco before heading down to Kendal for lunch with friends. The afternoon depends on how long lunch lasts but the evening is booked with the company of Napoleon, a Scrabble board and She who must be obeyed.

Have a great day everyone and this is for my Wife.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ga9B...eature=related
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2012, 09:26 AM

Re: Winters return Sunday

Morning all on this sunny morning, after a frosty night in Sherwood.

Off to the garden centre shortly just "for a walk around" according to Mrs PM, so I'd better take the credit card then ..

A light lunch of tuna mayo and jacket spud will be followed by a walk with the dogs and then a book and the papers and feet up this afternoon.

Have a great day yourselves...

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2012, 09:32 AM

Kilchurn Castle, Loch Awe (taken a couple of years ago)

Good Morning Bob and All Lovely sunny start so far to the day up here. Stayed lovely yesterday as well, although cooler but great walking weather Loki will be taking me out in a wee while where the mood takes her to walk me

Love those video clips, Bob, especially the Seekers!! Got their records but can't play them (no turntable, which is on my wish list for this year - must get one) so it is lovely to listen to your link, my late brother loved them - so lots of lovely memories listening to them. I have saved your link. Many thanks for sharing them. Audrey Hepburn was one of my favourites as well

Lovely photo and thanks for sharing.

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care and stay safe.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2012, 09:34 AM

It's crisp, sunny and dry here - just the sort of day I enjoy. The birds are singing here and it was so good to be up and out early with the dog. These mornings the scents must be enhanced because she was so on her toes and aware. Lovely to see her searching for things; no longer a little puppy, but just like a proper grown up retriever.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2012, 10:02 AM

Good morning all a beautiful morning after a cold night and heavy frost.

I was woken in the early hours by the sheep making a terrible noise, I wondered if there was a fox in the field.

The bread is rising on the window sill am I am just going to hang some washing out .

Have a pleasant day everyone
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2012, 11:26 AM

'morning AB and all

The predicted snow did arrive yesterday late afternoon but this morning the sun is out and it's all gone now

Nice pictures again, keep 'em comming.

Best wishes
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

01-04-2012, 11:57 AM

After a frost last night, it is warm and sunny here in my part of North Wales.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2012, 01:16 PM

Yes its sunny here as well but chilly,they were talking snow on the weather forcast, seem to forget its( Iwas going to say Its march) buit of course its all fools day.Joe is cleaning the water butts from winter.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2012, 01:38 PM

Good morning all. Our rain continues to fall but there is a half day that's dry promised for tomorrow. Most will be back at work so it may give me a chance to get out for a nice walk. I look forward to it.

I have no specific plans for today with its 100% chance of rain. I may just stay inside to watch the weekly golf match. This coming week the Masters Tournament begins. I'll be rooting for Tiger Woods. Have a lovely day all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2012, 03:01 PM

Good afternoon all, another nice day today, not lovely, but nice just the same and it's good to be alive. the boys have gone home and there's only the wife and me here, so if we don't start annoying each other things will be fine. Lovely pictures again folks and seeing that trees are everywhere today I thought I'd show you my favourite tree picture, I discovered something about a tree planted in my area in the 1930's, I'll put it in the gardening section for you to read, meanwhile who'd still like to be a tree?.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top