Join for free
Page 622 of 737 « First < 122 522 572 612 620 621 622 623 624 632 672 722 > Last »
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 12:41 PM

Re: Things that annoy you!

Originally Posted by sparky ->
I'm just trying to teach myself electronics and it's driving me nuts. lol
Try hex nuts instead...............
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 01:14 PM

All this crap that is going on at the moment, the BLM mob run around en-masse and nothing is said about them increasing the risk of a spike in covid, a group of football fans gather in Liverpool and the government are screaming that their actions will cause a spike and spread the disease!
We wrongly get a load of white people meeting up on beaches and the police are everywhere issuing tickets and moving them on, large groups of blacks decide to have illegal raves at various point around the country and the police do nothing!
The BLM mob moan that blacks are more at risk from covid because they are deprived, perhaps if they followed the rules like everyone else they wouldn't get the virus, but no, they think rules don't apply to them, and while I'm at it, if black lives matter so much how come they haven't been out kicking off when several blacks were killed by other blacks, there's been nothing said on that! Or is the truth more like the fact that they only crawl out of the woodwork when a white person is invoved and they can start screaming racism!
It is perfectly simple.

The government, local councils, in fact all authorities of all descriptions are mortally afraid of being accused of 'racism'.
That must be perfectly obvious to everyone!

'Certain people' have learnt the ultimate power of the 'R' word.
sparky
cheshire
sparky is male  sparky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
It is perfectly simple.

The government, local councils, in fact all authorities of all descriptions are mortally afraid of being accused of 'racism'.
That must be perfectly obvious to everyone!

'Certain people' have learnt the ultimate power of the 'R' word.
Exactly, and I'm sick of it, if you look at it the blacks are more racist that the whites, fact!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 03:20 PM

This stupid weather!!!!
Make it's mind up!
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 03:36 PM

Two things which, right at the moment, annoy me to bits.

Both TV Adverts:-

1) Cheap Cremations! (or, "cash In On Corvid")

2) Erectile Disfunction (or, "make use of your Lockdown!")

sparky
cheshire
sparky is male  sparky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Two things which, right at the moment, annoy me to bits.

Both TV Adverts:-

1) Cheap Cremations! (or, "cash In On Corvid")

2) Erectile Disfunction (or, "make use of your Lockdown!")

Love it, with all the crap going on and people being worried about how they are going to make ends meet, amongst other things, is it any wonder blokes are having trouble getting it up?

Imagine this scenario, he's lost his job, she's just about holding onto hers and they're one payment away from losing their home, she comes home totally stressed!
" Hi love, there's good news and bad news, I still can't find a job and we've had a nasty letter from the mortgage people, but on the plus side I contacted a couple of companies online and now have a stonking great erection, we can have loads of sex then commit suicide because as well as sorting out my erectile dysfunction, I've got us a cracking deal on cremation!
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 04:27 PM

Love it, with all the crap going on and people being worried about how they are going to make ends meet, amongst other things, is it any wonder blokes are having trouble getting it up?

Imagine this scenario, he's lost his job, she's just about holding onto hers and they're one payment away from losing their home, she comes home totally stressed!
" Hi love, there's good news and bad news, I still can't find a job and we've had a nasty letter from the mortgage people, but on the plus side I contacted a couple of companies online and now have a stonking great erection, we can have loads of sex then commit suicide because as well as sorting out my erectile dysfunction, I've got us a cracking deal on cremation!
Satisfaction guaranteed?

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 08:20 PM

Gareth Malone. He looks like a tramp.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 08:47 PM

People with very short memories!
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
People with very short memories!
What's that Silver Tabby, I don't remember you posting that!

Page 622 of 737 « First < 122 522 572 612 620 621 622 623 624 632 672 722 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top