Join for free
Page 5 of 18 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2020, 02:30 PM

Re: American Cops - again

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Whichever way you look at it, there was no excuse for what happened here. The guy was unarmed, there were kids in the car. Makes absolutely no sense. Screams of badly trained police officers.

Ditto

A problem that won't go away. Increased tensions even with a
dusk-to-dawn curfew that has been ignored.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2020, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Not entirely. For one thing the reports in the MSM understandably report from bad usually inner cities and bad colonies which means that it is difficult to relate it to the population as a whole plus having a knife, and using it or being willing to use it, are different things.

Its certainly a growing trend though thanks to the filth that have been allowed and in a couple of cases encouraged to enter the UK and bring their savage jungle culture with them.
Isnt just carrying a knife a crime anymore Todger??
Whether you intend to use should be irrelevant??
Perhaps the geezer who was shot was only going to get his driving
licence to show the police?
I think you are only STS to get a response, it seems to be a
modus operandi of yours?
Imoo of course!!

Donkeyman! 👎👎👎
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2020, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Ditto

A problem that won't go away. Increased tensions even with a
dusk-to-dawn curfew that has been ignored.
Yes! And the three kids involved and their freinds will NEVER forget
this ! Any cop from now on will public enemy No1 !!

Donkeyman! 😟😟😟
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2020, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That's all very well Foxy, but the report says this man was unarmed.
Yes, everybody knows NOW that he was unarmed, but how does a Police officer KNOW that when shouting instructions for him to stand still at the time. Unless the officer is blessed with telepathic ability there is no way he could have known what the man was trying to do.

Two facts emerge:-
1) The man did not obey the Police orders and stand up with hands in the air. Which is what you are supposed to do.
2) As Foxy says the huge number of people who carry guns in America is a fact and distorts any rational thinking by the general public (and thus by the Police.)

If I was a Police officer in America today I think I would chuck my gun away, sit in my car and hand out traffic tickets, and if I saw anyone commiting (or about to commit) a major crime I would put the gear lever into reverse and get out of the area pretty dam quick
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2020, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Whichever way you look at it, there was no excuse for what happened here. The guy was unarmed, there were kids in the car. Makes absolutely no sense. Screams of badly trained police officers.
Sorry Annie if you post on a forum you have to be accurate, you should have written :-

The world now knows the man was unarmed but that was NOT known at the time of the shooting. If a huge number of citizens own and carry guns one must begin by assuming they have a gun. Assuming they don't have a gun could lead to the kids being held hostage and much more besides.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2020, 05:36 PM

Dressed as he was highly unlikely that a weapon was concealed on him. The police do not have unconditional authority.

Some psychological screening should be done routinely for those officers on the front line who might be seriously distressed.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2020, 05:40 PM

There is a fundamental distrust between blacks and whites in America (here too since the BLM ). This sort of incident will never end because neither side is prepared to trust the other.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

26-08-2020, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
There is a fundamental distrust between blacks and whites in America (here too since the BLM ). This sort of incident will never end because neither side is prepared to trust the other.

Indeed, they both seem to think they have carte blanche to do as they please.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2020, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Indeed, they both seem to think they have carte blanche to do as they please.
There are just too many factors. I would imagine that police are scared of blacks (making them trigger happy) seeing as they can be so violent and they never do as they are asked but that doesn't warrant seven bullets. Blacks think cops are out to get them (which they probably are). Then there's the looting and the arson. What good that does I have no idea. Why burn down where you live?
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

26-08-2020, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
Sorry Annie if you post on a forum you have to be accurate, you should have written :-

The world now knows thean was unarmed but that was NOT known at the time of the shooting. If a huge number of citizens own and carry guns one must begin by assuming they have a gun. Assuming they don't have a gun could lead to the kids being held hostage and much more besides.
In spite of the man disobeying the cops etc, tha does or should not
entitle them to shoot him SEVEN times in the back?
That is using disproportionate force! And to make it worse TWO
of the cops fired at him as he was allready collapsing to the
ground?
Another question needs to be asked as well, was a weapon found
either on the man or in the vehicle? I have seen nothing stating
this so l assume nothing was found?
What happened to innocent till proven guilty??

Donkeyman! 😟😟😟

Page 5 of 18 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top