Join for free
Page 11 of 19 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 10:12 AM

Re: I'm A Celebrity will swap jungle for ruined British castle, ITV says

Question - when the celebs had to put their mouth and heads deep into ofal and sludge for the coins.. surely that isn't raw meat ? if so it would be dangerous to have raw meat and blood in your mouth ? Surely not allowed ..health and safety etc

So what was it , also those red lumps being thrown from their mouths ..not raw meat?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 10:20 AM

Ug all those cockroaches being let loose in a place where people are living ....
shudders
The stuff of nightmares....
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Ug all those cockroaches being let loose in a place where people are living ....
shudders
The stuff of nightmares....
I agree here! I only have to see one and I freak out, let alone have to sit with my camp mates while 100s, if not 1000s, are crawling about under our feet! And try to keep a dignified silence and concentrate on what the Geordie lads are saying.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2020, 11:53 AM

I'm a Celebrity Saturday highlights - Rubbish .....

I FF'd over most of it - the rest was meaningless chatter about their "backstories" and burgers .....

We should have been seeing the Lords feasting and the Ladies starving and trialling .....
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2020, 03:50 PM

Yes... I lost interest too Omah I turned over and watched The Crown on Netflix instead
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2020, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Yes... I lost interest too Omah I turned over and watched The Crown on Netflix instead
IMO, many viewers won't bother tuning in on Monday night because the "thread's been lost" ..... if it's been catch-up all weekend only to catch-up again on Monday night, I might lose the will to live .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

23-11-2020, 10:33 AM

In case you didn't "tune-in" last night I should tell you that it was a "proper" show" .....

Apparently, viewers' disappointment at Saturday night's "offering" had been noted and actioned on (there's a lesson there for BJ ..... ).

Not only did the show contain the usual content but it was extended by 15 minutes to cram in another "hectic" day in camp .....

I shall say no more in case people want to "catch up" on the ITV Hub .....
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 11:29 AM

AND there was a huge rat running across the floor !
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

23-11-2020, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Well, you DID suggest .....

I did wonder if they all would shower daily. Agree the set all looks a bit too comfy about time a few rats were let in to run around their feet to make them run and jump
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 12:16 PM

Wonder if they found/caught it.

When they started this series in Australia they used bigger animals some times, I noted they don't now, they only use the not so nice creatures.

Page 11 of 19 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top