Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 07:17 AM

Good Morning Saturday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Another rainy day forecast. but much less windy

Still resting under instruction, so doing very little except sorting some paperwork and a little painting.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 07:25 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday.

Good morning Swimmy and everyone

Actually Swims when I saw your good morning Saturday you was reminded it is Saturday....one day is much like another in this lockdown and I'm easily confused

I'm making cakes again today......the last ones have been eaten and its not even Christmas yet....oh well its something to do .....have a great weekend everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning Swimmy and everyone

Actually Swims when I saw your good morning Saturday you was reminded it is Saturday....one day is much like another in this lockdown and I'm easily confused

I'm making cakes again today......the last ones have been eaten and its not even Christmas yet....oh well its something to do .....have a great weekend everyone
Hi

Yes, everyday is the same now.

Groundhog Day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 08:02 AM

Good morning Swims, Summer and to everyone else later. Windy here but mild with a dry forecast so no complaints.

Just finished breakfast and about to leg it to the forest with the dogs, but I do find these dark mornings a bind, have you tried watching out for a black dog in the forest in the dark it's not easy, I'm considering dying him a nice shade of luminous green for the duration....

Take it easy everyone and have a pleasant day 😊
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 08:27 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Howling gale at the moment. Have to go out in a little while - raid on the butchers and a parcel to post - not staying out any longer than it takes!
Must do some rearranging of kitchen cupboards over the weekend - should keep me quiet for a while!

Stay safe
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 09:21 AM

Good morning everybody.

I plan more of my winter cleaning today - moving the furniture to clean behind & under & washing the kitchen wall tiles. Tony will be using leather wipes to clean the settee & chairs & helping me to move the furniture.

We'll find some time in the day to go a short walk round the local pond.

Have a good day all.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 09:46 AM

Good morning everyone.
Went out grocery shopping yesterday and I was surprised to locate a very nice 2 kilo turkey breast in the frozen food section. Will be baking it this Thursday for Thanksgiving along with the traditional, mashed potatoes, turkey gravy, green beans with bacon, cole slaw, cornbread stuffing and, of course jellied cranberry sauce. A pie ? Hmm. Perhaps a yummy Banana crème pie ?

Tabby, I'll trade weather with you. I'd love to have a howling gale here. I can't remember when we last had any rain. It's always the same here: blue skies, sunshine and 23 C.
SOOOOO boring.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 10:16 AM

Good morning everyone chilly but fine.

My raspberry canes dispatched 2 days ago failed to arrive yesterday, I hope they do so today so I can get them planted.
Mincemeat making again this morning and soup making , leek for the freezer.
Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 11:31 AM

Good morning all overcast and mild.

My visit to the dentist yesterday resulted in two 1 hour each appointments in Feb’21. I had 3 x-rays which resulted in the need for 1 extraction, 1 molar rebuilt and fractured tooth repaired. I’m so not looking forward to it!

Enjoy your day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Good morning everyone.
Went out grocery shopping yesterday and I was surprised to locate a very nice 2 kilo turkey breast in the frozen food section. Will be baking it this Thursday for Thanksgiving along with the traditional, mashed potatoes, turkey gravy, green beans with bacon, cole slaw, cornbread stuffing and, of course jellied cranberry sauce. A pie ? Hmm. Perhaps a yummy Banana crème pie ?

Tabby, I'll trade weather with you. I'd love to have a howling gale here. I can't remember when we last had any rain. It's always the same here: blue skies, sunshine and 23 C.
SOOOOO boring.
OK - I'll swap you all my rain for a plate of that tasty sounding Thanksgiving feast!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top