Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2012, 09:45 PM

Re: Shoes.

I don't have a thing for shoes i'm afraid I have
1pr work shoes
1pr court shoes
1pr shoes bought for a wedding I will probably never wear again
1pr sandals
1pr slippers
1pr wellies
1pr gardening shoes (that have been retired from work shoes)
and that's it I am afraid....
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2012, 10:17 PM

I have always liked my shoes. These days I like comfy shoes.
Just bought 3 new pr of sandles for my holidays.
If I find a nice comfy pr I wear them all the time, especially winter shoes.
I used to wear high heels, but prefer small heels or flats these days.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2012, 03:55 PM

I have loads of shoes mainly high heels as i wear flats because of my job i love to wear high heels most of the time.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2012, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Kitty ->
I have loads of shoes mainly high heels as i wear flats because of my job i love to wear high heels most of the time.
I like high heels to but after breaking my ankle, nasty break it was too, I can no longer wear them. In fact I am afraid to.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2012, 04:43 PM

My daughter Mall, wears high heels that frighten me, much much too high.
The amazing thing is her size is 3 to 4 which is very small, her nickname is the Shoefairy.
Mind you she is a very elegant lady, having been 4 stone over weight and shedding 2 years ago, I am pleased she has managed to keep it off, and even lost some more from this picture.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2012, 06:02 PM

Well Arthur. Shoefairy is a very attractive young lady indeed. She must take after her mum Only joking Arthur. My shoe size is the same, unfortunately the resemblance ends there
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2012, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
I like high heels to but after breaking my ankle, nasty break it was too, I can no longer wear them. In fact I am afraid to.
sounds nasty Mall, i can understand you not wanting to wear heels, its funny but i can walk better in high heels than flats.

I don't like the stupid high heels with platforms like you see a lot now, but a classic stiletto with a 3 to 4 inch heel

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top