Join for free
Page 6 of 17 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »
Asia
Inner Mongolia, China
Asia is male 

24-11-2016, 05:58 AM

Re: BREXIT: The Facts Behind EU Propaganda

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
I am very happy to bow to Asia's superior knowledge and experience in this whole matter.
So my posts will tend to consist of questions.

Didn't China launch into North-eastern India in the early sixties and into 'Indo-china' in the late seventies ?
Whilst not an 'invasion', I suppose, Tibet didn't seem to invite them in ?
I’m not really here to answer questions, it’s not an inquisition. Whatever I say will be countered by the stuff you’ve read in the mass media, or googled. I don’t seek to persuade. If you really want the truth, go and visit places like Laos, Tibet and Cambodia yourself. It’s certainly an eye opener.

Wars seldom occur with superpowers, they’re fought by proxy. The same is occurring now in Syria and the Ukraine, with the superpowers supporting their ideological sides, but neither side directly attacking each other, which if it happens will probably start WW3.

You can’t compare China to the death and destruction the US has brought to the world in recent decades, which is what I assume you’re getting at. But we’re getting away from the thread topic here a little. You wanted to know what cultural Marxism is and how it affects western society. I gave you links
Asia
Inner Mongolia, China
Asia is male 

24-11-2016, 06:38 AM

Perhaps I’m rubbing up some people the wrong way here? Not intentionally, I assure you. I’m simply the one telling you to take an umbrella as it’s going to rain soon. The reason I know it’s going to rain soon, is because everywhere I’ve travelled and the big black clouds approach, it always does the same, always.

Yet, I might be wrong. Industries may suddenly spring from unemployed wastelands, equality might be achieved, Islamic terrorism ceases and everyone gets the living standard they demand. Yet, there’s a niggling doubt and it occurs because I visit and live in the places it has already been tried.

Many of the comments I read are straight from script written mass media sources, the same sources that persuaded 48% to vote EU remain. The same ones that said you didn’t need to vote on the Maastricht Treaty 1992, the Amsterdam Treaty 1997, the Nice Treaty 2001, or the Lisbon Treaty 2007, because government knew best. The same ones that said you’d be enriched by diverse mass immigrant culture . . . If anything, my message is, wake up!

Read some of the links provided within this thread and get a different perspective than the mainstream media and politicians, which is why most of you couldn’t even see the biggest recession since the 1930s coming. I just tell you of my personal journey, what I know and how I avoided it all
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2016, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by Asia ->
Perhaps I’m rubbing up some people the wrong way here? Not intentionally, I assure you. I’m simply the one telling you to take an umbrella as it’s going to rain soon. The reason I know it’s going to rain soon, is because everywhere I’ve travelled and the big black clouds approach, it always does the same, always.

Yet, I might be wrong. Industries may suddenly spring from unemployed wastelands, equality might be achieved, Islamic terrorism ceases and everyone gets the living standard they demand. Yet, there’s a niggling doubt and it occurs because I visit and live in the places it has already been tried.

Many of the comments I read are straight from script written mass media sources, the same sources that persuaded 48% to vote EU remain. The same ones that said you didn’t need to vote on the Maastricht Treaty 1992, the Amsterdam Treaty 1997, the Nice Treaty 2001, or the Lisbon Treaty 2007, because government knew best. The same ones that said you’d be enriched by diverse mass immigrant culture . . . If anything, my message is, wake up!

Read some of the links provided within this thread and get a different perspective than the mainstream media and politicians, which is why most of you couldn’t even see the biggest recession since the 1930s coming. I just tell you of my personal journey, what I know and how I avoided it all
thank you Asia for joining us and providing some surprising and stimulating views - the british are strange creatures of privacy and they do have a head in the sand mentality at times - some just like to feel sugar coated and not have their comfortable worlds stripped bare. You'll find all kinds on here!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2016, 08:40 AM

If it was up to me, there would have been no "Out Sourcing".
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2016, 08:41 AM

I’m expressing myself here I think, quite adequately. I can discuss politics and racism quite openly in China, topics I would have to tread very warily about in the UK. What is censored in China is an attempt to proselytize, but religious freedom is allowed.
Not so Asia when were you last in the U.K.?
People discuss these topics all the time .
I also don't see the point of your link re Christianity most people are aware that communism has slipped into capitalism in China and like Russia religion is no longer banned

China on course to become 'world's most Christian nation' within 15 years
[/quote]

What’s going on in the west is looked on with horror in much of the rest of the world.

The other censorship is criticism, or overthrow of government and it’s why Facebook and Twitter are banned, to keep the population away from the social chaos of western ideals. Russia is the same. Don’t believe everything you read in the mass media
Asia if you have been in China for five years with media control how do you know that the rest of the world looks on with horror ?
Who do you consider the rest of the world ?
China , the Far East ?Australia ?

Social chaos of western ideals

This is a good point our western ideals have led to chaos .
So do you thing that equality free speech and freedom of expression should be constrained ?

Does social chaos mean involving ones country in wars overseas for ideals ( or more likely oil) ?

I take it you are against Islamic immigration (invaision)
That it is a Trojan horse ?

Can you explain cultural Marxism ?
Is this being fed liberal Marxist type ideals ?
I.e. Everyone has the right to live as equals as long as they do as they told by their controllers .
A sort of Animal farm set up?

Lastly in all this what about the infiltration of China into Africa ?
Is this a deliberate step to ensure China's economic existence when the rest of the world stops buying its stuff?

This is not a inquisition I am just asking questions because I really don't understand the stance that you are making .

Ie that it is a doomsday scenario for the UK .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2016, 09:07 AM

Hi

I must agree, in part, with some of the statements and opinions expressed.

Yes, the EU is failing, it is based on an unattainable dream and it's economics are designed for one thing only, which is the German Economy, not the diverse economies of other countries in the EU.

Yes, the UK is failing, years of false promises by politicians, all to eager to bribe us either with tax cuts or benefit increases.

The UK is living wildly beyond it's means, we need huge tax increases to simply balance the books., let alone start paying back what we owe.

For that reason alone we are better off out of the EU, to make our own decisions and sort our own problems without having to slavishly follow a failing European Dream.

As for China, well it ain't a democracy, censorship is rife and it certainly isn't as peaceful as you may claim.

It is more than capable of fighting proxy wars itself, Korea, Vietnam for example.

Then there was the "Border Skirmish" with the USSR, 1.5 million Chinese troops is hardly a skirmish.

China regularly uses it's veto in the Security Council to stop UN Action.

China is currently aggressively expanding in the South China Seas, throwing it's weight around.

Not that much different than the EU in that respect.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2016, 09:59 AM

In a nutshell, yes. If you don’t wake up and start to understand what’s happening around you, Greece will look like a paradise to what’s coming in the near future.
Asia I think that is rather a presumptuous statement. Many of your posts give the same impression and seem to infer that you know better than the people in this country what is going on in the world .
As Muddy points out in her excellent post ...
Originally Posted by Muddy
Asia if you have been in China for five years with media control
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2016, 10:21 AM

Asia my question is Why?
Why does a guy from 'Manchester' living in China post on a forum for over 50's forum about the failings of Westen society?
I am just wondering which department you are working for and who is pulling your strings.
I suspect if I was Chinese, living in the UK and directing my posts to a Chinese forum about the failings of Chinese Society, people would suspect that I had a agenda.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2016, 10:22 AM

Deleted...
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2016, 10:49 AM

This paragraph grabbed my attention (of course!).

52% of us, at least, have woken up and there are many more people who want such things as a stop to health tourism, illegal immigrants being allowed to sneak in, foreign aid, and so on. Unfortunately, the people in power who have the means to do something about these problems are not doing anything!

What can we do?

Protests and marches have no effect at all on what the government does. A general election is years away and even then who can we vote for? Is there any real option to the Conservatives? Well, there is UKIP, but I believe the majority of voters just see UKIP as a fascist group like the National Front or the British National Party, so it seems that people fear to take that option. The other parties: Labour, Limp Dems, Greens and others have shown themselves to be unelectable apart from a few die-hard communities and hold no attraction to the vast majority.

It seems that all we can do is sit and watch the NHS deteriorate until it becomes completely inadequate, the country become poorer as foreigners come here and take all they can without contributing anything, taxes increase to attempt to cover all of this, and so on.

If anyone has an effective solution, I'd love to hear it.

Page 6 of 17 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top