Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 09:59 PM

Re: Have your culinary habits changed?

I have a few tins of soup in the cupboard which I will get round to eventually and a tin of vegetarian ravioli Nice with a bit of grated cheese on top.
MarciKS
Kansas USA
MarciKS is female  MarciKS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 03:23 AM

@d00d
Nope.

I didn't go out and hoard shop. I also eat junk so, I'm ok with crap most people don't want. Haven't been too seriously affected by this so far. As long as I can order restaurant delivery & online groceries...(whatever is available)...I think I'll be ok.
MarciKS
Kansas USA
MarciKS is female  MarciKS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 03:25 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I have a few tins of soup in the cupboard which I will get round to eventually and a tin of vegetarian ravioli Nice with a bit of grated cheese on top.
I like ravioli. Especially with cheese. LOL
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
We eat healthy food. That hasn't changed.
My dear wife is an excellent cook.
Potato Savoyard soup, teriyaki chicken are to die for.
I am a very lucky man......
Both delicious, Besoeker!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 06:20 AM

I'm eating any old rubbish out of boredom ...I bought ginger nut biscuits thinking that they would be ok because I don't like them....I have now trained myself to like them

I really have to get a grip and take control.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 08:14 AM

I quite enjoy looking through the foods I have and creating something different.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 08:51 AM

Simple here, not allowed anywhere anything that cooks,. even if I could
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 09:30 AM

I am eating far more vegetables than l normally do. I made a lot of carrot and coriander soup and froze some.
I have large joints of meat in my freezer that l keep for when my family are here. These days, after defrosting them, l cut them up and have roasts most days with them. Any cold beef left over, l make pasties or have my favourite beef and red onion sandwiches..Delish!!

I haven’t eaten sweets, chocolate, cakes or biscuits since l gave them up for Lent. At times the craving is unbearable but satsuma oranges give me the sugar fix!
Roll on Easter Sunday!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 11:29 AM

Runners need five star fuel, one run can burn up almost a thousand calories so it's lot's of potatoes, pasta and bread.
None of which I've had trouble obtaining. So it's business as usual with plenty of spuds or pasta, loads of veg with everything, and mainly fish as an accompaniment.

Bit of beef, pork or chicken at the weekend, the only thing I'm missing are the tasty steak pies at the garden centre on a Saturday. Probably spaghetti bol this Saturday.

I've been enjoying soup for lunch, with a couple of rounds of toast followed by a Mr Kipling Bakewell Tart to finish......
No different to the usual menu really....What Virus?
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
....What Virus?

I think I saw something on the news ...

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top