Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2019, 12:28 PM

Re: Whom and how should I give money to someone?

I don't really have any doubts or changes of mind, either. The biggest donation goes to the Teenage Cancer Trust....the Who support them and what could be better than doing what your favourite Rock Stars implore?

It must be awful being a teenager with cancer but luckily they have a lot of support.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2019, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I don't really have any doubts or changes of mind, either. The biggest donation goes to the Teenage Cancer Trust....the Who support them and what could be better than doing what your favourite Rock Stars implore?

It must be awful being a teenager with cancer but luckily they have a lot of support.
That is exactly the same charity I support. x
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2019, 10:44 PM

But what will happen if your treatment is successful and you make a full recovery, then find you could do with the cash you're preparing to give away??
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2019, 10:43 AM

How about Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders)? they are always my first choice for donations. They do excellent work with the poorest of people all over the world.

https://www.msf.org.au/

I only have the Australian web site but doubtless it would be easy to find the UK version.
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 01:28 PM

Why not hang on to the cash ... you can trust a bank to look after it .

You don’t know what life might have planned for you .
It could mean I little extra comfort should you need it.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top