Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2014, 07:33 AM

Re: Rebekah Brooks

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Just a thought but "how can a jury be nobbled?"

They didn't have to be - the Crown Prosecution Service and the Director of Public Proscutions made (yet another) hash of the prosecution against her.
WILTON
New Member!
East Anglia, UK
WILTON is male 

04-07-2014, 05:49 AM

I find Rebekah Brooks very exciting, just looking at her photo sets me off fantasizing. I always imagine that shock of red hair fanned out on a white pillow- so inviting. Guilty or innocent of what? All the newspapers were doing the same.
manasota
South Yorkshire
manasota is male  manasota has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2014, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by WILTON ->
I find Rebekah Brooks very exciting, just looking at her photo sets me off fantasizing. I always imagine that shock of red hair fanned out on a white pillow- so inviting. Guilty or innocent of what? All the newspapers were doing the same.
Think you're on the wrong thread mate. Try the 'sad old man fantasy' thread
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2014, 09:56 AM

When you send and receive lovely dovey texts to and from the prime minister and you have good old uncle Rupert and his billions, yes of course you can walk free. Even a judge will do as he´s told under some circumstances and if that means directing the jury to vote one way or another then he will. Corruption is just as rife in UK as in any third world African or Asian country, just the cleaners who are more efficient at sweeping the muck under the carpet.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2014, 12:07 PM

I agree with clumsy - the quote was "Rebecca is Ruperts girl" and he would do anything to save her!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2014, 12:15 PM

[QUOTE=WILTON;493860]I find Rebekah Brooks very exciting, just looking at her photo sets me off fantasizing. I always imagine that shock of red hair fanned out on a white pillow- so inviting. Guilty or innocent of what? All the newspapers were doing the same.[/QUOTE]

Merely because other tory rags are doing it too matey, doesn't make it any less wrong for those 'caught' doing it and if there is 'evidence' to prove the guilt of the other 'rags' then they too should be hauled into court and prosecuted.
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2014, 04:52 PM

From what I could glean about the trial the evidence against her was weak, It seems for most of the time of the hacking episode she was not in charge.

There might just be a reason on this topic why there is so much vitriol against her she is..............GINGER.

Innocent people have been convicted for less.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

07-07-2014, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by sue_arnold ->
From what I could glean about the trial the evidence against her was weak, It seems for most of the time of the hacking episode she was not in charge.

There might just be a reason on this topic why there is so much vitriol against her she is..............GINGER.

Innocent people have been convicted for less.

No Audrey, following her stint as editor of the News of the World, Murdoch promoted her even further, within the News of the World, so although she wasn't the editor per se, - that role had been taken on by Andy Coulson, Rebekah Brooks was his lover and his boss, so she (probably) did know what was going on, its just that the Crown Prosecution Service couldn't prove it.
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2014, 03:22 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
No Audrey, following her stint as editor of the News of the World, Murdoch promoted her even further, within the News of the World, so although she wasn't the editor per se, - that role had been taken on by Andy Coulson, Rebekah Brooks was his lover and his boss, so she (probably) did know what was going on, its just that the Crown Prosecution Service couldn't prove it.
Very true but the evidence against her was weak.

My comment was that some posters on this topic think she should been convicted because they came over as GINGER haters.

Must admit I don't like her but that does not mean she was guilty.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2014, 04:01 AM

I'd give her one.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top