Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2011, 06:21 PM

A Taste Of Heaven

I still plan, dream & look forward to my upcoming vacation in the Canyons Of The West. A person could spend a lifetime exploring any one of the national parks I'll be seeing on my 9 day bus tour through some of the most awesome scenery anywhere on Earth. Let me share just a touch of what I will get an opportunity to experience, to photograph, in just a few months. I can barely contain the excitement welling up in me. I hope you enjoy a glimpse into what is to come.

http://www.go-utah.com/Monument-Vall...Video-Gallery/
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2011, 07:04 PM

Re: A Taste Of Heaven

Bob, what stunning scenery, I really envy you your trip.

Any spare seats on your bus?
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2011, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Bob, what stunning scenery, I really envy you your trip.

Any spare seats on your bus?
Yes, I believe there are. Come on over, it would be even more fun with two.
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

02-04-2011, 09:34 PM

Looks great Bob
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2011, 10:54 PM

That looks wonderful Bob...no wonder you're excited!
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2011, 01:17 PM

You lucky thing Bob. All of it looks wonderful, amazing.
bobmielke
Portland, OR

03-04-2011, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
You lucky thing Bob. All of it looks wonderful, amazing.
To be honest the area of the Pacific Northwest where I live is equally beautiful. The canuons trip is different because of the landscape and rock formations that are so unique. I don't know if I can capture it all in just 9 days. I'm actually carrying my small Leica pocket camera just because it has a GPS built into the camera that will tag photo taken with it. It gives the exact physical location of where I was when the shots were taken. This would allow me to return in my car at a different time and spend more time there.
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

03-04-2011, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
I'm actually carrying my small Leica pocket camera just because it has a GPS built into the camera that will tag photo taken with it. It gives the exact physical location of where I was when the shots were taken.

Cor ! ............ Technology is brill , innit ?

bobmielke
Portland, OR

03-04-2011, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Topaz ->
Cor ! ............ Technology is brill , innit ?

Yes, and I use it for everything. I got involved early in thectech revolution so I use it as a tool. It has become an important part of my life, aiding me in every way. Save a tree, use email, ebooks, e-music and e-magazines.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2011, 01:24 PM

Is'nt mother nature wonderful Bob, so much beauty to show us and yet most people seem to want to go where the crowds are.

Looking forward to some pics from you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top