Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 01:00 PM

Re: MS Money Comeback?

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
OK whilst there was no revised version of MS Money.

It wouldn't surprise some to see MS take away the ability to use the old version.
Originally I had Money when it was part of M$ Works for Windows 95 (I still have the disk) but it stopped working by Windows 7 so I bought Money 2003 on Ebay and that still works fine.

When it converted my Money file to the newer version it grew from a few KB to many MB without any apparrent changes to the content.

A program like Money is far less relavent nowadays because all my bank transactions are instantly available on my mobile phone which makes tracking ones finances so much easier. I really only keep Money going because I have got into the habit over decades and while I suspect I would get a free open source package if Money did stop working whether I would keep it up to date to ncontinue this habit is a moot point.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top