Join for free
Elbee
Chichester
Elbee is male  Elbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2016, 11:47 AM

Blonde paying for replacement windows

REPLACEMENT WINDOWS

Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with those expensive, double-pane, energy-efficient kind.

Today, I got a call from the contractor who installed them. He complained that the work had been completed a year ago and I still hadn't paid for them.

Just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am automatically stupid. So, I told him just what his fast-talking sales guy told me last year... that these windows would pay for themselves in a year. Helllooooo? It's been a year, so they're paid for, I told him.

There was only silence at the other end of the line, so I finally hung up.
He never called back. I bet he felt like an idiot.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2016, 11:57 AM

Re: Blonde paying for replacement windows

I was out walking the dog and overheard two blondes chatting , ' it's a deer track ' the first said as they came across a track .... 'nope it's fox tracks' the other said as they stood looking at them ..... 'definitely deer tracks' the first said ...... despite my shouts they were still arguing when the train hit them

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top