Join for free
Page 6 of 12 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 06:05 PM

Re: Police called to Boris Johnson home

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

A completely stupid and nasty remark.

You obviously have no idea how enforcement works.

The same goes for others on here who have criticised the Police Response.
It's reasonable to assume the police knew they were on their way to the boris johnson residence. Probably there were snipers on the rooftops during the police action. The terrorist threat level in the UK is? Substantial? Or do you still call it severe?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

A completely stupid and nasty remark.

You obviously have no idea how enforcement works.

The same goes for others on here who have criticised the Police Response.

You should read my posts properly.

I was on about his stasi EU funded lefty neighbours not the police

The stupid nasty remark is all yours
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
It's reasonable to assume the police knew they were on their way to the boris johnson residence. Probably there were snipers on the rooftops during the police action. The terrorist threat level in the UK is? Substantial? Or do you still call it severe?
Are you on drink or drugs????

OK a couple have a barney and to you you then think that when the police investigate they have snipers on the roof.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->

OK a couple have a barney and to you you then think that when the police investigate they have snipers on the roof.

Vote rigging by the morons and the media
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 09:30 PM

Has any politician had a more chaotic personal life than Boris Johnson!?? Married twice, the 2nd time with four children, "love child" with a Helen Macintyre, an affair with Petronella Wyatt, which resulted in a pregnancy termination. Now a relationship with a woman 23 years younger, which has hit the headlines for a domestic kerfuffle. I'm no prude, but blimey, that is some track record
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->

Solach is a foreigner doesn't know the police don't even turn up for real crimes anymore much less domestics .

The whole thing seems to be a bit of a set up anyway .
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Solach is a foreigner doesn't know the police don't even turn up for real crimes anymore much less domestics .

The whole thing seems to be a bit of a set up anyway .
Boris is probably your pm-to be.The threat level to the United Kingdom from international terrorism is currently 'Severe'. This means that a terrorist 'attack is highly likely' (info met police). Why else two police vehicles and a van?
Have you got no idea of the present times?

Edit

PaDP protect the diplomatic community in London, providing residential protection for Her Majesty's Government, former prime ministers, government ministers, visiting foreign government ministers and heads of state and anyone else deemed to be high risk.

You think boris meets the criteria for protection?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2019, 06:38 AM

Hi

Some facts, often inconvenient I know, but there we are.

The Police have been heavily criticised for their response to complaints about domestic violence.

This follows on from some high profile cases where women were killed.

New Protocols have been introduced.

There are certain key words and phrases which elicit an immediate response.

Get off me and loud bangs and crashes elicit an immediate response.

Every 999 Call is recorded, not to send an immediate response would result in someone losing their job.

It is not a personal choice, it is a function of the system which would have to be manually overridden.

There is absolutely no requirement to check the political views of those reporting.

The priority is the protection of life.

Remember, it could be your Mum, sister or daughter who needs to be protected.

Secondly, because of the threats to Politicians, the Government have insisted on a special level of protection for MPs.

All addresses of MPs are logged and have a flag.

That generates an immediate response, a double up team, one of which will be armed.

Next, we live in age of Terrorism, Boris is a high value target.

There are various categories of flags, Boris being in the highest non permanently protected Category.

The Police response is therefore spot on.

The complainants did the right thing and what is more, recording it protected themselves from the ludicrous accusations on here.

Subsequent investigations have shown that other neighbours heard the same thing.

There is absolutely no dispute that it happened.

I would have reported it, if in doing so, someone had described me as Stasi, I would have their house off them.

My house is flagged, it will remain so, a legacy of my job.

My old house was attacked by Muslims.

They lost, I won.

I am not a snowflake or a leftie nutcase.

Would I have reported to the Press?

Certainly not.

Everybody has rows, and long as she was safe, that is fine by me.

I have had some huge rows with my Ex, never ever have I threatened a female with violence.

Never, ever has a female had to say get off me.

That is just not me, it is not who I am.

I have absolutely no regard for any man who has been told that by a female.

To use or threaten physical strength against a lady is utterly wrong.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2019, 07:06 AM

Yeah but Swim, there is just a chance the neighbour was just shit stirring, pure and simple.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2019, 07:09 AM

Maybe you split wine on my sofa ( you spoiled brat ) contains a key word !

Page 6 of 12 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top