Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 11:07 AM

Re: one for the boys

Originally Posted by Barry ->
So that's what Beyonce sounds like, don't think I'll bother buying the album.....
Naw, just wait 2 years and you can download it for free.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
Naw, just wait 2 years and you can download it for free.
As long as it's not obligatory....
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 11:13 AM

Now there's a thought. Do you think they could make us?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 01:32 PM

I can,t make up my mind if I like the video or not, and that is after watching it at least 30 times.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Quite agree, women have no idea about what is 'sexy' to a man... they confuse sexy with slutty !
Originally Posted by Meg ->
I think that should be some women Malcolm, we are not all the same .
Originally Posted by malcolm ->
I disagree Meg, I believe it is all women !
Just because you believe it to be so Malcolm doesn't make it right, you can only speak for one man.

Men's preferences vary and some women know very well what some men find sexy from full length diaphanous silk to fluffy pyjamas
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 04:58 PM

Just because you believe it to be so Malcolm doesn't make it right, you can only speak for one man.

Men's preferences vary and some women know very well what some men find sexy from full length diaphanous silk to fluffy pyjamas
I didn't say I was right, unlike you, I said I believe ! And I believe I was right ! And your post has just confirmed it
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 05:29 PM

Ooo lots of bums and stuff .
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I can,t make up my mind if I like the video or not, and that is after watching it at least 30 times.

I liked it,good bit of fun,bet it was great to watch,
but then I like Beyoncé anyway, think she is talented.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 06:00 PM

The last time I saw a woman anywhere near dressed like that was in a yoga class-I was down dog at the time,could have risen to the cat................
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 07:38 PM

I think that should be some women Malcolm, we are not all the same .
I wouldn’t say it’s all women either, some women today still have a natural way with them to attract a man, even as little as a facial expression or a few well chosen words in the right tone of voice can do it, these ladies have the right idea and know how to put it into practice. Most men don’t like the in your face stuff, well the men that I know, showing a little bit of leg or cleavage can be far more attractive to a man than a woman dancing around in her pelt with bits flopping all over the place, perfect for lads in puberty but not for the older matured man who’s seen it all before.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top