Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 07:00 PM

Re: one for the boys

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
That is most definitely a very saggy tummy! :O
Ooh, that's a bit below the belt.

Or, more accurately, a great deal below the belt.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2016, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by graculus ->
I just like women of all types.
I'm a little more discerning, they have to have a pulse.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2016, 11:47 AM

Thank you Realspeed for thinking of us boys, I thought it was great to see some young folks really enjoying life, they looked like a very fit dance troupe.
Not a lover of the music though.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2016, 07:18 PM

Thanks for the comments and replies. For me there is enough girls there for a years sheer happiness on a daily basis except Sundays. Well one has to have a rest to recouperate for the next 6 days.
Ian Haines
Merseyside, UK
Ian Haines is male  Ian Haines has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2016, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Watching that caused me to think of something. No, not that!

No, it just occurred to me that seeing a woman's body clothed only in a leotard (or something similar) is, despite having MORE flesh visible, LESS sexy looking than if she were wearing a reasonably short skirt.

Why? Is it just me?

Sorry, just being philosophical.
Since I was 9 years old, JBR, I've always said that "Well dressed always beats undressed"! I'll stick to that, forever!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2016, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Ian Haines ->
Since I was 9 years old, JBR, I've always said that "Well dressed always beats undressed"! I'll stick to that, forever!
Wow, that was so long ago, I'd forgotten what I was writing about!

If I recall, I was saying that young ladies flashing off all they've got doesn't do much for me, whereas a modest glimpse of thigh does.

I suppose it is the 'tantalisation factor'.

Women, of course, are fully aware of this!

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top