Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 07:34 PM

Re: Have you ever loved someone of the same sex?

I remember when a new Welsh teacher started at school when I was about 14
She was blonde haired and voluptuous
Her bra must have been like scaffolds because she looked like an older, rounder version of Jane Mansfield
The male teachers were like bloodhounds around her
The male pupils, putty in her hands
Females seemed to admire her

I was very good at Welsh and she often used to single me out for praise and read aloud, extracts from my work.
Although it was boys I fancied and craved attention from...there was a tingling pleasure she caused inside me when she praised me. The hairs on my body would prickle slightly and I'd feel a faintly electric fuzziness.

It was a fuzziness that could only be bettered when I was alone in bed...
Thinking of the boys I fancied!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 07:46 PM

I haven't actually loved anyone of the same sex Foxy. But I will admit that a had a friend around that age that was female, she told me she loved me. Love is a confusing thing.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 08:11 PM

I’ve been propositioned many times by women. Some more obvious than others. One woman I was singing pals with. She played guitar and we used to go out partying when we were younger. I must have been very gullible and naive because we all went out camping together. We hung out with a large group so we were ALL going camping.

This woman and I both drove motorcycles and it rained so we were equally freezing cold. She was going to be sharing a tent with me . I didn’t think anything of it until she asked if she could give me a back massage. Since she was taking a coarse in ‘massage therapy’ I also didn’t think anything of it so agreed. The back rub was great until she asked if I wanted to turn over to get my front done.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
I’ve been propositioned many times by women. Some more obvious than others. One woman I was singing pals with. She played guitar and we used to go out partying when we were younger. I must have been very gullible and naive because we all went out camping together. We hung out with a large group so we were ALL going camping.

This woman and I both drove motorcycles and it rained so we were equally freezing cold. She was going to be sharing a tent with me . I didn’t think anything of it until she asked if she could give me a back massage. Since she was taking a coarse in ‘massage therapy’ I also didn’t think anything of it so agreed. The back rub was great until she asked if I wanted to turn over to get my front done.
Mmm, they guys will love this post Bratti
I think we all explore when we are younger, I knew I liked guys better from a very young age. Everyone to their own is my way of thinking. If you don't ask you won't know I suppose.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I remember when a new Welsh teacher started at school when I was about 14
She was blonde haired and voluptuous
Her bra must have been like scaffolds because she looked like an older, rounder version of Jane Mansfield
The male teachers were like bloodhounds around her
The male pupils, putty in her hands
Females seemed to admire her

I was very good at Welsh and she often used to single me out for praise and read aloud, extracts from my work.
Although it was boys I fancied and craved attention from...there was a tingling pleasure she caused inside me when she praised me. The hairs on my body would prickle slightly and I'd feel a faintly electric fuzziness.

It was a fuzziness that could only be bettered when I was alone in bed...
Thinking of the boys I fancied!
Well that’s chapter one out the way
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->

I had a similar experience in a tent with a young woman, she too gave me a back rub, and asked me if I wanted my front doing, I agreed, it was some time before we noticed the tent pole was missing....
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

24-10-2018, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
I had a similar experience in a tent with a young woman, she too gave me a back rub, and asked me if I wanted my front doing, I agreed, it was some time before we noticed the tent pole was missing....
That made me laugh so much that tears are rolling down my face.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
it's the way you tell 'em ..
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 09:49 PM

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 09:50 PM

Thanks everyone who has posted on this topic. Some from the Heart, and some humorous, but I've enjoyed reading both.
Floydy, thanks for your post, if truth be known, most young lads went through similar experiences. Especially the schools that I attended. Most of us grew out of the hormonal induced thoughts once adulthood took over.

Thanks also to Bratti and Summer, although I think the love was one sided and not reciprocated. I never knew what Michaels reaction would have been had he known about my infatuation, as I only enjoyed his company on the one occasion. I don't even know if my attraction to him was sexual. I was too young to understand my feelings, or how deep they would run if allowed.

The feelings that Rhian explained were the same as mine. Hairs standing up on the back of my neck, and exciting electrical pulses up and down my spine. I had felt this before when in the company of a pretty girl, but never with a boy.

A good post as usual Morty, I could probably explain the love I felt for Michael if I knew what I know now, but love was new to me then. Of course I knew the difference between the love for a pet, or the love for my parents, but unlike Shropshiregirl, I had no siblings and therefore can't identify with brotherly love.

Strange though, after all this time the feeling has stayed with me......

PS:- I've just be reading back over a few of the posts and realised I've probably missed something; Could it have been explained by the fact that Michael was somewhat feminine?
Perhaps the thought of straying beyond the boundaries excited me....

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top