Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 10:51 PM

Re: Have you ever loved someone of the same sex?

Actually, I am a believer that love and sex have nothing to do with each other. I believe that we can have sex with someone who we don't love at all......and I also believe that I can love someone and never have sex with them. That would come into play if I had a husband who was ill and could not have sex with me. I would still love him......

In fact, most men don't have to feel "love" to have sex with women. Women on the other hand, some do and some don't.
but I think most women use sex as simply an "expression of love" which is a nice way to express yourself. I agree with that....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Actually, I am a believer that love and sex have nothing to do with each other. I believe that we can have sex with someone who we don't love at all......and I also believe that I can love someone and never have sex with them. That would come into play if I had a husband who was ill and could not have sex with me. I would still love him......

In fact, most men don't have to feel "love" to have sex with women. Women on the other hand, some do and some don't.
but I think most women use sex as simply an "expression of love" which is a nice way to express yourself. I agree with that....
You make a very good point there Wild Blueberry, but I suspect more men will agree with you than women......

Love has never been 'Black and White' though, and the boundaries between different kinds of love have sometimes been blurred....When you think of a Father's love for his daughter when incest occurs. Or the love between Mother and son.
Lust and sexual gratification can also be misinterpreted as love...
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 12:04 PM

I have never been attracted by anyone of my gender. However, I have no problem whatsoever with people who are.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top