Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 05:15 PM

Re: I'd like to discuss gossip....

wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 05:16 PM

HAHAHAHA love it Susie
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I suppose most gossip is innocent until other stuff is added to it. Like in Chinese Whispers.
For instance, a woman might announce that she is having a baby and is quite happy for people to know. The next thing it is passed on and each one has added a bit.
It ends up, entirely something else... She’s now expecting twins, it’s not her husbands as he’s had a vasectomy and she’s not sure who the father is!
Who are we talking about here?
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I suppose most gossip is innocent until other stuff is added to it. Like in Chinese Whispers.
For instance, a woman might announce that she is having a baby and is quite happy for people to know. The next thing it is passed on and each one has added a bit.
It ends up, entirely something else... She’s now expecting twins, it’s not her husbands as he’s had a vasectomy and she’s not sure who the father is!
You got it Arty...........hahahahaha it's those afterthoughts that cause the damage..

<"RING, RING, RING...I forgot to tell you something, did you know that they aren't even MARRIED, for goodness sakes?">
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Who are we talking about here?
Longy, Here’s my disclaimer...... These facts are purely fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

25-10-2018, 05:50 PM

Arty, I think Longdogs was worried that he might be the daddy-fish.......
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 07:00 PM

gossip is in our genes --I love a gossip ' iam a woman ' dont we all ' love the bit about the neighbour spot on ; poor soul ; living in the country I dont get it ; now of course I suffer from withdrawals of non gossip !!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 08:04 PM

oh yeah, men can be as bad as women for gossiping, my husband loves a good gossip. Myself personally, I do'nt like to gossip but sometimes it is really hard not to get dragged into things.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 08:46 PM

IMHO...men can, and do, gossip with the best. After my hubby retired, he drove for a Pizza restaurant, that a friend owned. Whilst waiting for the orders to be ready for delivery, he picked up on lots of gossip...which he shared with me on his arrival home...
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 12:29 PM

I have no time for gossips, male or female.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top