Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 04:29 PM

Re: Women first ?

Whaaaaaaaa, I wanna go first
MrFraggle
United Kingdom
MrFraggle is male  MrFraggle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 04:31 PM

For a start if it was a ship wreck then making sure all the Loose Woman drowned would surely be a priority.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by MrFraggle ->
For a start if it was a ship wreck then making sure all the Loose Woman drowned would surely be a priority.
Heh heh heh...I'm inclined to agree with You...watched it once and turned it off PDQ....wot a rabble...rabbit rabbit rabbit
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Whaaaaaaaa, I wanna go first
Don't be afraid Lass...Floydy will give Ye a piggyback...after rescuing Me of course
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Don't be afraid Lass...Floydy will give Ye a piggyback...after rescuing Me of course
I don't see why he can't take the both of us at the same time. Some guys would give their eye teeth, to get two women at the same time.......and he sure is strong enough by the looks of those arms....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 05:06 PM

I would be more than happy (if that's the right word) to let women and children go first in an emergency but I would not be happy about making allowances for the LGBT brigade. In fact, if Eddie Izzard was on my ship, I would insist he was last.

wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

25-10-2018, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I would be more than happy (if that's the right word) to let women and children go first in an emergency but I would not be happy about making allowances for the LGBT brigade. In fact, if Eddie Izzard was on my ship, I would insist he was last.

Are you up for giving a piggy back ride LongDogs? I hear through the grapevine, that some of the men are doing it for us ladies....I don't weigh a heck of a lot so I think you could handle me........
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Some women do like having their toffee and the ha'penny don't they? One minute they're slagging a bloke off for holding a door open for them, the next minute they're whinging that they need to be saved first or act helpless when a tyre needs changing.
Haha, not a bad point these days.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top