Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 06:10 PM

Re: Any special skills?

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I could fall in love with that dog Bes. He is a beauty. I love big dogs......I like all dogs actually, and I absolutely love cats too.............and squirrels, coyotes, skunks, possums, racoons, well you name it, and I like the little creatures....
Ferrets are my favourites.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Ferrets are my favourites.
Oh Purwell, aren't they adorable. They want to play all the time I think. They are cute little critters. I would love to have one........
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 06:20 PM

Do you pee a lot Primus?
Well you’ve got to make room for more beer, haven’t you..
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Well you’ve got to make room for more beer, haven’t you..
LOL, I remember when I used to drink beer, I spent much time peeing......once I would start, it was every 15 minutes....
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 06:29 PM

I can marginally surf and oil paint....

But I can also curl my tongue up in a u-shape as well as under in a lowercase n-shape.

Bet you are now sorry that you asked .
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

25-10-2018, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->

But I can also curl my tongue up in a u-shape as well as under in a lowercase n-shape.

I had a feeling you could Surf.....wonder what my first clue was, LOL.......

I want proof of the "tongue curl"....come on surfermom, let's see proof. I tried the lowercase, and I got nowhere fast....lOL
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 06:44 PM

I could fall in love with that dog Bes. He is a beauty. I love big dogs......I like all dogs actually, and I absolutely love cats too.............and squirrels, coyotes, skunks, possums, racoons, well you name it, and I like the little creatures....
Thank you WB.
It's a little difficult to convey to convey the attachment. Or how it developed with our shy rescue.

Maybe he just needed that comfort place.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

25-10-2018, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Thank you WB.
It's a little difficult to convey to convey the attachment. Or how it developed with our shy rescue.

Maybe he just needed that comfort place.
Yes Bes, every dog needs that love and comfort. It is a sad little dog when they don't have it, and it just breaks my heart to see that.

I rescued two cats once from an abusive home. My heart was broken in a million pieces when I took them out. I brought them home with me, and one died within a couple days, but with my tender loving care, my girl Peggy Sue, lived to be 14 years old. I loved the ground she walked on.....

I could cry right now, just thinking about her. I better go have a cup of tea........
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 08:38 PM

Hi Blue...yes, I do have one very special skill. I can stand on my head and drink water from a glass up-side-down......aren't you glad you asked?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->

so now I'm sticking my tongue out trying to curl it

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top