Join for free
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 04:59 PM

My son is my father....

Yes, it is true. My son has become my father. He is 50 years old now, and of course he knows far more than his mother and he let's me know often.

I love him dearly, but let's face it, I taught him everything he knows. I left his father when he was one year old. I let his father have him every other week-end, but I was the big influence in his life, and I paid his way.....all the way to the bank, I might add.........

Funny how the role reverses with some. I don't know how I ever reached the ripe old age of 75 without his guidance.....

It is not going so well, with this father and daughter relationship..........I am going to have to try reverse psychology..... (it's pretty hard to beat the master)
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 10:11 PM

Re: My son is my father....

Bluey, My reply has nothing to do with your topic but the thread title reminded me of this....

A man and his son are in a car accident. The father dies at the scene but the child is rushed to the hospital. When he arrives the surgeon says, "I cannot operate on this boy, he is my son!"

How can this be.....
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 10:26 PM

The Surgeon is a Woman...The Childs Mother
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
The Surgeon is a Woman...The Childs Mother
Yep! Well done! May. A prize of a weekend in Lanarkshire is on its way to you. Congratulations!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Yep! Well done! May. A prize of a weekend in Lanarkshire is on its way to you. Congratulations!
Tut!...I think I'll pass
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

25-10-2018, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Tut!...I think I'll pass
Ungrateful!
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Ungrateful!
I'll take it Arty.....

Oh wait, I better check to see if there is such a place as Lanarkshire....brb
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

25-10-2018, 11:12 PM

Oh, it is in Scotland. I will take it Arty. My mom was born in Scotland and I have always wanted to go there......
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 11:15 PM

Well if no one else takes it, Ill book my flight

Blue, Ive brought up our daughter as if she was mine, but she will forever be her fathers daughter

Children are just that, our children, they never grow up in our eyes, they are always our children

The best we can do for them is to let them grow and be their own person, not mould them into mini me's

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top