Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 12:16 PM

Re: Taking a break from social media

With posts like some of the replies above, perhaps some of you will now realise why we have a rule for not discussing other members, nastiness or name calling on the forums.

This thread will now be locked.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 07:30 PM

Re: Taking a break from social media

Originally Posted by Mags
With posts like some of the replies above, perhaps some of you will now realise why we have a rule for not discussing other members, nastiness or name calling on the forums.

This thread will now be locked.
Well done Mags I get sick of people questioning everything and ignoring us when we say 'If anyone wants an explanation of the rules they can start a thread in feedback '
Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I was thinking about it, Pauline, mainly for the same reasons that Carol's recent post has mysteriously disappeared!
What on earth is wrong with this forum that we can't even wonder now where people go to??

P.S. Watch with amazement how my post will vanish before your very eyes
'What is wrong with this forum' Floydy is that some people like you fail to accept a rule even when it is explained to you

I spent ages answering your queries about the rules in the feedback section and didn't even get a thank you !

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top