Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 05:30 AM

Good Morning Saturday

Good morning all, a frost here this morning and not forecast to warm up that much during the day, guess summer's over then....

We are off to London for the day to meet up and have lunch with relatives who are over here from Oz, we are catching the half eight train so our neighbours are fostering the dogs for the day .... must dash.....

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 06:39 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday

Good Morning everyone,

Have a wonderful day, Barry.

'They' have threatened us with snow showers for the week-end! After my dog walking duties I will be hibernating in the craft room and catching up with my latest two courses.

Have a fun day everyone.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 06:56 AM

Morning folks.

A nice, quiet morning for me today indoors before I brave the chill later for my usual Saturday meet up with my buddies.

Enjoy your day in London, Barry.

Have a nice day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 07:16 AM

Good morning all.

Have a nice time Barry.

Good luck with the Course ST, you seem to be enjoying it.

Have a great time with your Buddies later Floydy.

Its still dark here and very cold outside.

Off into Town soon.

Have a nice day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 09:13 AM

Good morning all a lovely autumnal crisp morning here in the SW.

Off to B & Q shortly to look for a couple of pots for the garden.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 09:16 AM

Good morning everyone I think winter arrived this morning with a heavy frost and I have taken to my padded dog walking coat.

Not a lot planned, I need to sterilise some jars and the start off a batch of spicy red cabbage .

I have bought the fruit to make mincemeat so might start that too. My grandchildren are already asking 'is it time for mince pies '.

Enjoy your day.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 09:19 AM

Morning all
Cold and wet start with sleet showers, of to town later shoe shopping for mrs p🙄 having afternoon tea at Patisserie Valerie later, have a good day everyone..
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 01:12 PM

Good Afternoon everyone.
It is a lovely sunny day, although cold.
Enjoy your day all.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 07:34 PM

Fireworks started this evening

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top