Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 06:49 PM

Re: Guest.

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Thank you, I doubt many will share that opinion, though.
Tara, I can't understand why you're so full of self doubt!

I think quite a lot of us are pleased to see you back. (In spite of you flouncing off)
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 11:21 PM

If we were all of the same personality, it would make for a dull world. I like to feel I can get along with all types of people...and I like to think I can have a little "tiff" with someone, then put it behind us, and move forward and still enjoy each other's company.

I always log out when I am finished reading and posting. I don't like my friends to think I am on here, when in actual fact, I have gone to bed or something.....

I imagine the "online" section is on a timer, so if idle for a little while, it would show us as "off line"....
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2018, 01:02 PM

I stay logged in , I did a clear cache and history on my tablet a while back and cleared all my passwords etc , it took me ages to remember all the cleared info . It's such a hassle remembering passwords .
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2018, 01:36 PM

Tara, why on earth would you ever think that? I think you contribute some really interesting posts. Okay, there may be some that others may disagree with, (look at me!! I have to wear my tin hat most times on serious discussions when I log in). You keep right on posting Tara.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2018, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I stay logged in , I did a clear cache and history on my tablet a while back and cleared all my passwords etc , it took me ages to remember all the cleared info . It's such a hassle remembering passwords .
Susan I had so much trouble with passwords that I started using the same one for everything. It can be such a problem.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top